Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    First Treasure Chest of 2012
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Treasure Chest of 2012
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Ed,
Got mine and thanks again for doing this.

Glad to give to a worthwhile cause.

NL

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Here are my two sketches

Superman - Joshua Flower
Watermelon! - Mike White

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Here we go my 3 sketches 7 12 18

#7 LANCE SAWYER

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

#12 KYLE LAWLER

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

#18 LAK LIM

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post

THANKS ED FOR THE SKETCHS AND OF COURSE YOUR PROMO

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
got my sketches in the mail

very pleased with what I got

John Gilliland

J. Anthony Kosar

Jon Roscetti

Jason Adams

the Jason Adams, I believe, is an Octopus

my entire collection of Treasure Chest of Art cards can be found on my website

http://www.collectablechris.co...treasure-chest.html#

I am just working on adding the promo cards

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:

#18 LAK LIM

Love some Lak Drool

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello All, these are great pulls! Thanks for posting! Ed, you do still have 7 cards left, correct ? Anyone interested in the last 7 or a portion thereof ? Chicago was a fun show and can't wait til the fall.
Let's clear out this chest. We need to help those kids out!
Thanks again, and very much appreciated!
Take care,
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
oops... you waited too long.

All Sketches are GONE!

Thanks to everyone for supporting the Treasure Chest!

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you all once again! Everyone enjoy their cards! Have a Happy and prosperous Holiday weekend!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post