Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Hello, new here :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello, new here :)
 Login/Join

Picture of Char_Baby
posted
Hi guys and girls,

Recently new to the trading card world. I'm Charlotte, 21 from England.

Started off by happening to see a single pack of Dexter Season 3 cards in Forbidden planet. Bought these and thought they were pretty good and needed to find out more. Ever since, theres where my money has been going. Along with season 1&2 and soon to be The Walking Dead.

Been a guest on here before, but felt i need to add my voice on some of the great cards!

Anyway, look forward to joining in on the topics.
Cheers all Smile

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the NSU forums. And greetings from across the pond {Rhode Island USA}.

This is a great place for information, trading, and just chatting with people with the same interests.

Have fun.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the welcome Smile

Look forward to all the above.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Always great to add a new Card Talker to the ranks! Welcome, and have fun! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hi Charlotte, pleased to meet you. Smile

Posts: 10387 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Hi Charlotte, welcome to the forums. Wavey
It will be great to have another voice on here, especially another female oneBig Grin there aren't enough of us.
I look forward to maybe trading with you one day Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
Hi guys and girls,

Recently new to the trading card world. I'm Charlotte, 21 from England.

Started off by happening to see a single pack of Dexter Season 3 cards in Forbidden planet. Bought these and thought they were pretty good and needed to find out more. Ever since, theres where my money has been going. Along with season 1&2 and soon to be The Walking Dead.

Been a guest on here before, but felt i need to add my voice on some of the great cards!

Anyway, look forward to joining in on the topics.
Cheers all Smile

Charlotte

Welcome to Card Talk, nice to have a new UK member - if you need any pointer's my e-mail is in my profile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warm welcome, be good to find other traders and retailers in the UK.

I know it took me a while to find someone who will be doing the walking dead boxes.

Seems a quiet hobby here I've found.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There's too many women on this forum . Big Grin Elephant

Hi Charlotte, nice to see you here, hope you enjoy yourself, feel free to email me if you need anything or want to know something. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome Charlotte. Glad to have you aboard. Wavey Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post