Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Surgery. Again. Yay.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Surgery. Again. Yay.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
Hey all.

Just a quick announcement - I'm having surgery on my left shoulder next week (Thursday the 6th), so I'll be MIA for a little while after. As soon as I'm feeling up to it though, I will be checking my PMs and emails. I will also have my phone handy at all times, so you can message me via twitter (@MLCollectibles).

For those who ordered Warlord of Mars - I'm expecting my shipment to be here next Tuesday or Wednesday, so it shouldn't be any problem to get those orders shipped out before my surgery.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hope everything goes well. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Best of luck!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I hope everything goes well and don't do too much to fast.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hope you're up and around real soon. Smile

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys Smile
I've been through this before with my right shoulder, so I pretty much know what to expect.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I hope everything goes well and don't do too much to fast.

I'll try Angel

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
What is it with you and shoulders?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
What is it with you and shoulders?

I wish I could say it's from the time I wrecked my dirt bike while jumping the Mojave river or something - but it's nothing that cool. According to my doc, my shoulders are shaped funny, which causes bone spurs to form.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
pack openers shoulder very common in case crackers lol

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post