Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    Happy Birthday to...............
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday to...............
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted
Goofy is 79. Disney should have cards of their characters. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
HA! I never knew I shared a birthday with Goofy. Elephant

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
At least it's not Paul Reubens(Pee Wee Herman), like mine is (Same month/day/year). I didnot know you were 79 also. LOL LOL hahahahaha Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I could never tell the difference between Goofy and Pluto, not Snagglepuss and the Pink Panther either. Big Grin

Happy Birthday to you both. Smile

Posts: 10387 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
I could never tell the difference between Goofy and Pluto

one talks the other barks Big Grin

quote:
Snagglepuss and the Pink Panther either
one talks the other doesn't Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post