Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Kulig RIP
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
A few days ago, I learned that Joe had passed away on February 7 earlier this year. He had been having heart problems and it appears he died from complications of that.

For those who didn't know him Joe was a trading card/collectibles dealer in the San Francisco Bay Area. I think I met him in the late 90's. He used to set up at a few collectibles shows across the year and was a regular at the De Anza Flea Market in Cupertino. He was a very knowledgeable and easy-going guy and would give you a discount if you bought a few things even before you asked. His booth had a revolving variety of things for sale: sports cards, various non-sports sets, various non-sports promos and sports singles, card collecting supplies, stamps, and toys. You always had to stop to say hi and see what Joe had that month.

I was sorry to hear of his passing.

Jess

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Its always sad to hear when a kindly card dealer passes.... Good of you to mention him here.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post