Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  User Announcements    New member to NSU Card Talk - Cincinnati, OH
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member to NSU Card Talk - Cincinnati, OH
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

I am a long time guest but should have created an account long ago here. Some may know me from other forums by the same display name on BO, NSCF, SCF.

Looking forward to some Cryptozoic threads & hopefully finding some Pauly Shore's to add to my collection.

Talk to you all soon!

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Silmapco

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SerialKilnWalkr:
Hey all,

I am a long time guest but should have created an account long ago here. Some may know me from other forums by the same display name on BO, NSCF, SCF.

Looking forward to some Cryptozoic threads & hopefully finding some Pauly Shore's to add to my collection.

Talk to you all soon!

Welcome to another forum. Be sure to post up some of those customs you have!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Wave

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk SerialKilnWalkr. I saw your recent posts and thought you might be asociated with Cryptozoic. I guess that is not the case. Happy to talk to a new member. Wavey

Well OK, your recent post and pictures does seem to indicate that you are representing Cryptozoic. If that is an incorrect impression just say so, but in any event it's always great to have manufacturer input on Card Talk. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Good grief

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post