Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New member to NSU Card Talk - Cincinnati, OH

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5336067952/m/1057069276

October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
SerialKilnWalkr
New member to NSU Card Talk - Cincinnati, OH
Hey all,

I am a long time guest but should have created an account long ago here. Some may know me from other forums by the same display name on BO, NSCF, SCF.

Looking forward to some Cryptozoic threads & hopefully finding some Pauly Shore's to add to my collection.

Talk to you all soon!

October 05, 2014, 01:54 PM
silmapco
Welcome to Card Talk Wave
October 06, 2014, 11:03 AM
SerialKilnWalkr
Thank you Silmapco

October 06, 2014, 01:12 PM
ifish73
quote:
Originally posted by SerialKilnWalkr:
Hey all,

I am a long time guest but should have created an account long ago here. Some may know me from other forums by the same display name on BO, NSCF, SCF.

Looking forward to some Cryptozoic threads & hopefully finding some Pauly Shore's to add to my collection.

Talk to you all soon!

Welcome to another forum. Be sure to post up some of those customs you have!
October 06, 2014, 02:01 PM
Will
Welcome to Card Talk Wave
October 06, 2014, 10:09 PM
Raven
Welcome to Card Talk SerialKilnWalkr. I saw your recent posts and thought you might be asociated with Cryptozoic. I guess that is not the case. Happy to talk to a new member. Wavey

Well OK, your recent post and pictures does seem to indicate that you are representing Cryptozoic. If that is an incorrect impression just say so, but in any event it's always great to have manufacturer input on Card Talk. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,
October 07, 2014, 07:24 PM
Batman
Good grief