Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
Posting in This Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
This forum is now open for business, though we ask you not to post your "Open That Box!" day submissions until its May 11th where you are.

For this forum, please post your "Open That Box!" posts in the main "Open That Box!" thread, rather then starting a new thread each time. It is easier for everyone to read them this way.

This forum will be open on "Open That Box" day, May 11 and a little while longer for those stragglers, procrastinators, or those who had to do something constructive such as "work" on May 11.

As space permits, we may include a page or two of Open That Box! Day photos in the magazine so don't forget to snap a few and send them to us. You can send them right to me (my address is in my profile). Please send the original photo rather then images that have been made ready for the web (those won't work well for the magazine). Please only send one or two -- if you have more, e-mail me first.

Also, we may include some of your comments about Open That Box! day 2013 in Non-Sport Update so don't forget that by posting here in this special OTB forum, you are giving us permission to use your posts.

And one final request. Please try and limit what you post here in this "OTB Submissions" forum to your OTB entry. Use the OTB discussion thread for other discussion about the event; Or the trade forums for trades.

Thanks a lot to everyone who participates. We hope you'll enjoy the day.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
My OTB session is now over here in Paris, France. I'll post a full report in a couple of hours !!

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Just to let you know that we opened the following boxes !!!
- DC Comics New 52
- Batman The Legend
- Big Bang Theory Seasons 3 & 4
- Mars Attacks Heritage
- Disneyland 50th Anniversary
- James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 1 & 2
- Dexter Season 4

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Never let it be said I don't participate in these occasions. I opened 2 boxes of James Bond 50th Anniversary by Cartamundi. Smile

The first box covered the films Dr No to Moonraker.

The second box covered the films For your eyes only to Quantum of solace.

In both boxes I got the expected 52 cards and 3 jokers. Big Grin

There are great images on the cards, many of which I had never seen on any Bond cards before.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
There was a snafu with the submissions thread. I had the settings set wrong -- I think this happened one other other year. It should be fixed now and I pushed through the one submission that got caught in the forum's moderation queue -- the one by CordeliaChase_Fan. So everyone else, feel free to post in that thread, please. If you could post there Tangent and Wolfie (even if it's a copy and paste of what's here), that would be good.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post