Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Who was the sketch by???

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no sorry, I just saw the same card in one of the messages, except that mine there is no signature. On the back of the map there is marked 1 / 1 but I see no name

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion:
Here is my casebreak! 2 hotboxes, but only one auto. All in all quite happy with the results! Thank you Ed (scificards) for providing the scans, I hope its ok that I use them in this post Smile

mine is the fourth, but no signature on the front Frown

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I was feeling masochistic, so I bought another case:

Box 1
Eric Wolfe Hanson sketch of Sylar Big Grin
8 foils

Box 2
Stephen Tobolowsky auto
Hiro costume card
15 foils

Box 3
Christine Rose auto
Brian Kong sketch of Molly
8 foils

Box 4
DUD! Twak
8 foils

Box 5
Jake Minor sketch of HRG
8 foils

Box 6
Monica costume card
8 foils
one of my packs only had 3 cards in it... I wonder if there was supposed to be another costume card in that pack?

Box 7
Paul Gutierrez sketch of ? (Peter maybe)
8 foils

Box 8
Nathan costume card
8 foils

Not too bad, I'm happy with my new sketches.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a box today.

Got 8 Foil Cards
and a Monica Dawson costume card.

I have two more boxes coming in tomorrow.

Posts: 6 | Location: Western New York | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my two boxes in the mail today:

Box 1:
8 Foil Cards
and a Hiro Nakamura Costume card.

Box 2:
8 Foil Cards
Christine Rose Autograph
and an Edward Pun Sketch

Posts: 6 | Location: Western New York | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened another case today, and despite having 4 dud boxes (yes 4 Eek - half the frickin' case! Roll Eyes ), I'm still pretty darn pleased overall.

Here are the hits:

(And this is what saved the case)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Metal

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Wow, love that autographed costume card. That's one of the ones I'm looking for too. Well, I'm not really looking for it because it's too expensive, but it's on my want list anyway.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John Watkins Chow sketches have always been some of my favorites in every release he is in. Dude knocks his sketches out of the park. Congrats!

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a box for $15

Auto: David Anders as Adam Monroe
Bunch of foils... would have liked a costume or sketch, but thats ok.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post