Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
Result for my box :

1 x Base set
15 x Foils (1 complete)
Monica Dawson costume Smile
Claire by Ingrid Hardy sketch color Big Grin

I'm happy. I've found the costume first and I was a little bit disappointed but with the sketch ... it's good for me

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I really like that sketch, congrats!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
I only got 1 box of these,pleased with my breakdown.

1 base set
8/10 foil cards
Monica Dawson auto card

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
After the success of my last 5 boxes I decided to buy a whole case from the same seller which resulted in the following:

Sendhil Ramamurthy auto x2
David Anders auto x2
Ashley Crow auto
Christne Rose auto
Alan Blumenfield auto

West Rosen costume
Nathan Petrelli costume
Claire Bennet costume
Elle Bishop costume

Leah Mangue sketch of Elle

I was very pleased with the number of hits as almost every box had an auto but I would have liked an extra sketch or 2 instead.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
I decided to sucumb to temptation and buy a box of these. And guess what!? Yes, after all the packs were opened I was left with exactly what I was expecting...nothing..a dud box! What exactly is Topps' position on these dud boxes at the moment?
I know they initially stated that that there would be a hit in each box at ther same ratio etc. Was this still the case on release, or are we to now expect that nothing is guarenteed in a box?? Frown
What do I do? Is there an email address I can ask for any resolution on this?
Or is nothing the only thing I can do!?
cheers in advance everyone!

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar69:
What do I do? Is there an email address I can ask for any resolution on this?
Or is nothing the only thing I can do!?
cheers in advance everyone!

E-mail support@etopps.com with your grievance and they'll send you back all the info you need in a couple of days.

Don't throw away your empty packs, box or receipt.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
I should have my replacements from topps tomorrow, i got a tried to deliver card in from UPS today.

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After my 3rd box, finally got a sketch. I believe it is by Kevin Graham. Can someone verify the character, is it Sylar?

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me try again.

Posts: 34 | Location: Richmond, Va | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One last time, if this does not work, can someone tell me how to better post the picture. Thanks

posted Hide Post
After my 3rd box, finally got a sketch. I believe it is by Kevin Graham. Can someone verify the character, is it Sylar?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snkeeyes9:

It looks like Sylar,
Albeit Drag Queen Sylar.
Very rosy lips. Wink

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
If there wasn't any stubble drawn on then it would defo look like a woman. Perhaps Kevin Graham has an insight that Sylar will be "coming out" in the next series Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SMC2910
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
If there wasn't any stubble drawn on then it would defo look like a woman. Perhaps Kevin Graham has an insight that Sylar will be "coming out" in the next series Big Grin

Chapter 3 - Villians
Chapter 4 - Crossdressers

Posts: 46 | Location: Coffs Harbour,Downunder | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
My replacements came through today,

1x Angela Petrelli
1x Ando
1x Bob
1x West

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

I just received my case (it takes a while for him to reach Belgium Razz).

But like a lot of other people I was really disappointed with my case.

The results were:
3 costume cards
1 sketch of Brain Kong

4 dud boxes was really scary for me. I really hoped I would have get one of the better cases.
Now it's up to sending Topps an email.

The rest of this set will come from ebay because I won't buy another case, these are too risky.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragoncrypt
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it was a dud case Peter. Hopefully Topps will send some decent autos back to you. How was the Brian Kong sketch?

Dragoncrypt

Posts: 199 | Location: The Great White North (Canada) | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragoncrypt
posted Hide Post
My case came in and I was expecting the worst and instead I got a hot case. Here are the box breakdowns:

Box #1
Base Set: 0
Foils: 2, 3, 4(x2), 5(x2), 6, 10
Autograph:
Christine Rose (Angela Petrelli)
Memorabilia: None
Sketch: None

Box #2
Foils: 1, 3 (x3), 4, 7 (x2), 8 (x2), 9, 10
Autograph:
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)
Dana Davis (Monica Dawson)
Memorabilia:
Claire Bennett (Cheerleader Costume)
Sketch:

Box #3
Foils: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 (x2)
Autograph:
Memorabilia:
Sketch:
Jamie Snell (Claire Bennet - I think)
Jeff Chandler (Samurai - Kensei)

Box #4
Foils: 1, 2, 6, 7 (x2), 9, 10
Autograph:
Memorabilia:
Sketch:

Box #5
Foils: 1, 2, 3 (x2), 4 (x2), 5 (x2), 6 (x2), 7 (x2), 8 (x2), 9 , 10
Autograph:
Alan Blumenfield (Maury Parkman)
Memorabilia:
Monica Dawson (Burger Bonanza Uniform)
Sketch:

Box #6
Base Set: 1
Foils: 5, 6, 7 (x2), 8, 9 x(2)
Autograph:
Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
Dana Davis (Monica Dawson)
Memorabilia:
Sketch:
Chris Henderson (Maya)

Box #7
Foils: 1, 2, 6 (x2), 7 (x2)
Autograph:
Memorabilia:
Sketch:

Box #8
Foils: 1 (x2), 2 (x2), 4, 5, 7, 9, 10
Autograph:
Stephen Tobolowsky (Bob Bishop)
Memorabilia:
Sketch:
Jeremy Treece (Adam Monroe)

So I got a total of 14 inserts, even with 2 dud boxes (which I definitely will not be sending in for replacements).

8 Autographs
4 Sketches
2 Costume

With all the boxes combined, I got around 9 base sets and three foil sets. I can see how people are upset when the case breaks are completely on opposite ends. Let's hope things get figured out and the "expected" returns becomes the norm again.

Dragoncrypt

Posts: 199 | Location: The Great White North (Canada) | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragoncrypt:
Sorry to hear it was a dud case Peter. Hopefully Topps will send some decent autos back to you. How was the Brian Kong sketch?

Dragoncrypt

it was a sketch with the red borders you see on ebay from Maury. It's very nice. If I have a scanner I would show it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dragoncrypt:
So I got a total of 14 inserts, even with 2 dud boxes (which I definitely will not be sending in for replacements).
Dragoncrypt
Why not??? You would if these were the only two boxes you had bought. The collation is down to the manufacturer and Topps. It is obvious that Topps expected this as they have replacements.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post