Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 2 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes of Heroes and only got 1 high end card: a beautiful sketch of Elle by Chris Henderson. The other box was dud. So I sent the wrappers and the empty box to Topps and got a Haitian auto back. Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Opened two boxes today, very happy that I didn't end up with a dud box. Got a Mohinder auto and Claire costume in first box and a Adrian Pasdar auto in the second. Had 8 foils in each box and completed a set. Was hoping to get a sketch, but very happy getting 3 inserts out of the two boxes.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Opened a third box and got another dud box Frown. So after sending all the wrappers etc. to Topps I got an Ashley Crow auto back.

A good customer service, but buying 3 boxes and getting 2 dud is disappointing.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Opened two boxes for Christmas, and pretty happy with what I got! First box, beautiful costume card of Hiro Clap (sweater, 2 colors and detailed), and second box, 2 autographs: first one of Sendhil Ramamurthy as Suresh Thumb Up and second one of Stephen Tobolowsky as Bob Bishop. The first box also yielded a complete foil card set, and only 2 missing from the second box. Smile

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Have all the sketches been found already or what?? I bought 2 more boxes and both had costumes, Hiro's jacket and Monica's shirt. I'm glad neither were duds, but I'd like to pull one sketch card for once. I've bought 4 boxes so far and found 2 autos and 3 costumes, the sketches keep alluding meFrown

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pulled this auto from a box. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Just got four boxes in. Here is the results from the first one:

16 foils (1 complete set, 1-6 of second set)

and these:

Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
2nd box:

9 foils (2 #1's, missing 8 & 9 to make complete set)

Ingrid Hardy sketch:

Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Well, box 3 was a dud (just got 8 foils, missing 3 & 4 to make set)

But check out what was in box #4!!!!!

Dance Big Grin

oh, plus 7 foils (2 #10s, 2 #4s, 2 #3s & #1)

makes up for that third box!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
2 more boxes today!

Box 1:
8 foils
1 costume (Sylar's Jacket)

Box 2:
8 foils
1 sketch (by Randy Siplon)

Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened a case today.

72 foils (not sure how many sets, haven't sorted them yet)

and these:

Smile

Need help with artist of the "burned Nathan" sketch. Anyone?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
2 boxes tonight (am I the only one still opening these?)

Box 1 -

Christine Rose Auto
Nathan costume
8 foils (1-7 & 10)

Box 2 -

DUD! Mad (why do I keep torturing myself?)
8 foils (2-9)

posted Hide Post
He Lizzy,

I didn't know you were a collector yourself too Wink.

Hmmm... I'm guessing most dealers actually are...

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marc de Groot:
He Lizzy,

I didn't know you were a collector yourself too Wink.

Hmmm... I'm guessing most dealers actually are...

Wavey Hi Marc!

You bet I'm a collector, gotta love what you do right? (it sure isn't about the money these days!)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
No your not alone I keep opening dud boxes as well Mad

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
No your not alone I keep opening dud boxes as well Mad

Does that make us masochists? Twak

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got some money during the holidays and decided to purchase some boxes of cards. This is the first time I bought a box of Heroes cards and due to the dud boxes I wasn't sure that I wanted to, but I decided to take the risk anyway. Despite having ordered the box last month, it didn't arrive until today.

I got down to the last four packs and was sure I had gotten a dud box, but then I pulled this beauty:

It was a good thing because I was having serious buyers remorse while waiting for this box. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to not have gotten a dud box. I would have been happy with any hit, but this was super great!

Dance

Oh, and in the 3 packs I had left I pulled these:

Sheep

Posts: 1 | Location: Caldwell, ID | Registered: January 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Awesome!
Congrats Clap

posted Hide Post
ohh congrats Smile

i'm still waiting for my 2 boxes

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened 2 boxes this morning

box 1 :
foil card 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

autograph nicholas d'agosto as west rosen Smile

box 2 :

foil card 1 set plus extra

memorabilia monica dawson Smile

and...a sketch card 1/1

Posts: 21 | Location: france | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post