Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Beginnings 3 (Upper Deck, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Beginnings 3 (Upper Deck, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted
Here are the results of my case...

UM-30 Marvel Spotlight #32 04/44

Plates of Norman Osborne (yellow) and Korath (cyan)

Steve Epting

Dexter Vines

Fabian Niceza

Matt Hollingsworth

Mike Collins

Dual Len Wein and Roy Thomas
Autos

? from the Guardians of the Galaxy by Jason Keith Phillips

? by Babisu Kourtis

Havok by Alan Myers

Yellojacket by ?

Wolverine by Mark Alan Peasley

Thor vs Fin Fang Foom by Mike Thomas

Scarlet Witch by ? sig looks kinda famillir but I can't place it.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Julius Abrera

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
If anyone pulls an autograph Hulk 181 double or triple sig I would be interested. Also still looking for an Iron Man 55 double or triple sig. I think it was in beginnings 1 or 2 set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
No one else buy any of this? I really need the two cards.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice that every one of the micromotion cards are miscut? Unless I just happened to get 1 each of the 60 cards that are miscut they are all skewed...

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened a box today and I got the correct number of inserts, a Captain Britain holofoil and a Stan Lee B-117 autograph Metal Bouncey The cover is Fantasic Four Number 3. Needless to say I was very happy.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post