Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    American Chopper (Racing Champions)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Chopper (Racing Champions)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I noticed the otherday my local Wal Mart has single packs now.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
Our local Walmart ran out of what they had but my wife was nice enough to pick me up the Jet Bike box when she went shopping yesterday, so now i have all 3 of the chrome bikes!!

Guess my wife does support my habit sometimes Bouncey

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lbonahue
posted Hide Post
Hey BigD what cards are you missing ? I have a bunch of extra american chopper cards.

Lisa

quote:
Originally posted by BigD:
Opened my box today and here's what I pulled:

1 Base Set, Second missing one card
some duplicates and the best part:

1 Cool Threads(1 in 120 packs): Mikey (0388/1295) Big Grin
and

1 Autograph(1 in 190 Packs): Vinnie Thumb Up

For what I paid for the box I was very pleased with the results, was hoping for a Paul Sr. Auto, but happy that I got any.

Only problem I had was that two of my base cards were damaged so that's why I might have been 1 card short of a second set. Now if only my Star Wars boxes are that good.

Posts: 34 | Location: Fishkill NY | Registered: February 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Been watching the show lately and saw my local Meijer's had the Retail boxes with chrome bikes so I bought the set of 3.

1 Base set, short 1 card for a 2nd

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I had more fun with set than just about any other this past year.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seeker007
posted Hide Post
One box of 24 packs:

Got 2 base sets and 20 extras. Pretty basic.

Posts: 132 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post