Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Walking Dead Season 8: Part 1 (Topps, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Walking Dead Season 8: Part 1 (Topps, 2018)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
I always seem to start these out, am I the only one collecting these? A nice set, here's what I got:
1 set 90 base cards, 47 extras, 24 Rust parallel, 1 Green parallel (17/25)
12 Character cards
4 Walkers
4 Rivalries
4 Many sides to War
Hits:
1 Survivor Patch - Gabriel Stokes
1 Sketch - Laura by Carolyn Craggs

Thoughts: Cards look good, like the design of these. My favorite insert set is still the Character cards. The patch is kind of a stretch, would prefer a relic. The box clearly states 1 Autograph Guaranteed, well, nope, none in my box. The sketch by Carolyn Craggs is pretty nice though, so I'm okay with it. Laura is the gal from Negan's side who shows Eugene around when he joins the other team.
I plan to get a couple of blasters of these, so will have some singles and inserts for trade if anyone needs any.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I also opened one hobby box:

1 base set
24 Rust base set parallels
12 Character cards
4 Many Sides of War cards
4 Rivalries cards
4 Walker cards
1 autograph card - Sabrina Gennarino as Tamiel
1 Manufactured patch relic card PR-SD - Dwight with Saviors patch numbered 05/99

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I bought a blaster box from Target looking for In Memoriam chase. Pulled an auto of Enid. Happy with that.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post