Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed: Connections (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed: Connections (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been there, its a nice shop, was honoured to have gone lol
By the way, Great going with the more pulls you did!!!!!

KADRAN00157

"007 is LUCKY with the LADIES....... 00157 is LUCKY with the CARDS!!!!!!"

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Wow, inkangel...you certainly do have a good luck charm!

I certainly do NOT have the luck when it comes to pack purchases, so it's always nice to hear about someone else who does!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
I never before had this kind of luck either...usually when I would open packs (even boxes) I would get the crappy auto's or PW's....but I guess my luck changed when I found the man of my dreams.

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Charmed : Connections (Box No. 006383)

1 Base Set (7 card short of a second set)
24 Parallel cards (all different)
1 Box loader - BL3
2 Under Their Spell - SP4, SP5
1 Vanquishing Evil - VE1
1 Pieceworks - PWC9 Paige's Red Top (with part of the holes pattern)

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Was at a shop today and they had a box, should have left it:

BL1
VE3
SP3, 4
PWC4 Leo's Shirt (my 2nd already) Frown

But out of 2 packs of Tomb Raider COL I did get a PW1 light tan. Smile

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
got my box in today
pulled:
PWC3
VE6
SP4 & SP5
BL2

got CC1 from the dealer
all and all not bad I think

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
quote:
PWC4 Leo's Shirt (my 2nd already) --- Jessica
You wouldn't still have that duplicate PWC4, would you Jessica? It's the one (single) PWC card I need for this set. I keep getting PWC6 Cole's shirt.

BL2: Piper
Under Their Spell: SP4, SP5
Vanquishing Evil: VE4, VE5
PieceWorks: (DUAL) PWC1 - Costumes worn by Rose McGowan as Paige and Alyssa Milano as Phoebe in the Season 6 episode "Chris-Crossed." [White/Brown]

The [White/Brown] PWC1 complements the [White/Beige] PWC1 version I got froom my initial box purchases of the set.

Now if I can just get a:

PWC2 (PAIGE/PIPER) Costumes worn by Holly Marie Combs as Piper and Rose McGowan as Paige in the Season 6 episode "My Three Witches." and a

PWC3 (PHOEBE/PHOEBE) - Costume pieces worn by Alyssa Milano as Phoebe in the Season 5 episode "Y Tu Mummy Tambien." and

Jessica still has her duplicate PWC4 (for trade), then I'm all set. Smile

(And if a PWC6 Cole's tie variant turned up, that wouldn't be so bad either. LOL)

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes-
1st box-
3 base sets
BL-3
SP7,8
VE1,6
PWC8-Piper's skirt!!! Smile Big Grin Razz Drool Clap Bouncey Metal Dance Elephant Sheep Thumb Up
2nd box- wasn't a gud-
3 base sets
BL-1
SP7,8 Shake Head Frown Mad
VE6 Shake Head,5,4 Smile
PWC5 Frown
Despit the disappointment of the 2nd box it's still a gr8 set. Plan to buy a 3rd box soon! Big Grin

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Just got a box recently.

- BL-1
- 1 Base Set (9 cards short of a second)
- 24 Parallels (1 double)
- SP7, SP8
- VE5, VE6
- PWC9 (Paige)

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Opened a box today.

BL1 - Leo
SP4, SP5
VE5, VE6
PWC9 - Paige's top
Parallels - 24 (1 duplicate)

These cards are beautiful. The images are perfect, they cover some great episodes and relationships. I don't understand how the parallels differ from the regular cards though? I can't see a difference?

Olly X

PS- Star*Mystyk, apart from the SP cards we basically had the same box! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: terihatcherfan,

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done on the finds olly

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
One complete set, 2nd set minus 5 cards
SP2,3,4
ve4
BL2 Piper
PWC3 Phoebe

Posts: 76 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
1 set
VE4
SP7,8
BL2 Piper
PWC1 Phoebe/Paige!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Just finished breaking 2 boxes:

Not even started correlating base sets - with previous boxes I usually came up with 2 base set and spares.

Box 1:

BL3 - Wyatt.
VE5, VE6.
SP2, SP3.
Pieceworks: PWC3 Dual Phoebe's Costume. Luv You

The pink has 3 stripes on it = Variant? Confused

Box 2:

BL1 - Leo.
VE6 Frown, No 2nd chase? Shake Head (Unless it's stuck between base cards?)
SP5, SP6 Thumb Up
Pieceworks: PWC7 - Phoebe's gown.
I already have this but the colors are so pale I don't know if I have 2 pale blue/2 whites or one of each? (Which I need!)

Well 2nd box was interesting - glad I got all different puzzle pieces (SP cards) because when I opened my 1st and 2nd ever boxes of these I got repeats with the VE cards and idential SP cards (eg SP1, SP2) in both boxes which sucked.

I've never had a 'missing' chase card in an Inkworks box before but I'd much rather that (as the low end chase are all for trade anyhow) and get a dual pieceworks I need than vice versa! Eek

Oh and lots of parallels too! I already have the Parallel base set so they're 'extra' too.
-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Finished correlating (I combined all the base cards from the 2 boxes + the spares I had from 3 other boxes):

4 full base sets (72 card/Set) and got I reckon about est anywhere from 100-140 extra - lot of duplicates - Card #33 I had x 11! I can't imagine how people who break whole cases cope - this took me 30-45 mins and there was about 600 cards estimate.

What's weird is that because the cards are curved- some here are 'straighter' than I've seen in previous boxes - some of the base sets look like they have 'more' in that the others- but I counted them all and they each have 72 cards - rather strange.

-TC00.