Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed: Connections (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed: Connections (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes today.

Result:
3 base sets
BL1 (Leo) x2
SP1, 2, 8, 9
VE1, VE2 (x2), VE3
PWC6 - Cole's Tie or Shirt
PWC9 - Paige's red shirt

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
My box contained:
1 base set
Under their spell: 6,7
Vanquishing evil: 2,3
Box loader: 2
Piecework: Pwc6 Cole's shirt
Parallel: 24 cards (1 was a duplicate)

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
here's my case:

2x pwc2 Piper/Paige (one black lace) Clap
2x pwc3 Phoebe
1x pwc4 Leo
1x pwc5 Drew
3x pwc6 Cole (one Tie) Clap
3x pwc7 Phoebe

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCavia:
PWC6 - Cole's Tie or Shirt

If it's smooth, it's likely the shirt. If it's rough looking, it's probably the tie Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
It's smooth so it's the shirt.

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of phoenix
posted Hide Post
Picked up two boxes

2 base sets, 5 cards short of a third
Parallel : 48 with no duplicates
Under their Spell : SP1,SP2,SP8,SP9
Vanquishing Evil : VE1(2),VE2,VE6
Pieceworks : PWC3 Phoebe dual Big Grin
PWC8 Piper Skirt redemption Bouncey

Posts: 109 | Location: UK | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maxpower03
posted Hide Post
My box...

1 Base Set (8 missing from a second)
Paralell Set (24 with 1 duplicate)
Vanqushing Evil: VE3, VE4
Under Their Spell: SP7, SP8
Box Loader: BL1 (Leo)
Piecework: PWC6 (Cole's Shirt)

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My third box-the first two gave EXACTLY the same chase and parallel cards . So much for random .

1 base set
24 parallel (21 needed)
SP2 & SP3 (SP3 needed)
VE4 (needed)
BL3 (needed)
PWC6-Cole's Tie-anyone want to swap for an unredeemed Piper's skirt ?

In my point of view , an excellent box . Not far to go for a master set now Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
My third box-the first two gave EXACTLY the same chase and parallel cards . So much for random .

1 base set
24 parallel (21 needed)
SP2 & SP3 (SP3 needed)
VE4 (needed)
BL3 (needed)
PWC6-Cole's Tie-anyone want to swap for an unredeemed Piper's skirt ?

In my point of view , an excellent box . Not far to go for a master set now Big Grin

I hate getting the same inserts in multiple boxes Shake Head.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
hi everybody,
just want to tell you about the extreme luck I had with a pack pull.
As it is my birthday today my boyfriend bought me the "silly" gift of 2 packs charmed connections and guess what?!?!? it turned out to be the best gift ever!! I opened the firts pack only to find the holly marie combs redemption card!!!! Elephant Sheep Dance Clap Bouncey Metal
can anybody tell me how rare that one is exactly?!
oh and by the way as it turns out there's a store in Amsterdam that sells cards after all....and here I was thinking the only way to get cards in Holland was Ebay...
bye for now
inkangel (a.k.a. Nicky_white_toes I forgot my former password thats why the new name)

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Wave inkangel.
Great way to make your first post.
Happy b'day and what a b'day you did have.
Congrats on your present Thumb Up.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
thanks SpiderGoblin!!

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Wow...congrats on that pull inkangel!

If I were you, I'd get that boyfriend of yours to pick all your packs! Wink

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
that's exactly what I've told him too....as a matter a fact I'm making him take me to that store and buy me more packs....after all I want to know if it was his beginners luck or something else...all I know is there are a lot of cards that I still want in my collection....if he's my lucky charm it will go a lot faster getting them all

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one Inkangel, Great pull, I love these kind of stories Smile
There are quite a few shops in Amsterdam that sell cards, I saw one when I was out there in June, it was a nice shop too!!!!
I hope for you that he is lucky, there's nothing more rewarding than being lucky!!!!
My luck with boxes has been good too, I still enjoy thinking about the day I pulled Starbucks Auto out of a box of Complete BattleStar Galactica.... Now I know how high you must be feeling!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Congrats Inkangel Dance
Isn't it nice when that happens Smile

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
my man is lucky....we went back to the shop today and bought some more cards.
just for the fun of it I bought the last 6 packs of X-men II and in those were the lady deathstrike memorabilia card AND the Micheal Reid Mackay auto!! Elephant Elephant
so I guess I have to hold on to him (was planning on that anyway Luv You)

Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Good for you inkangel - don't blame you keeping hold of your man - he is quite valuable Wink Thumb Up

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
Inkangel, where in Amsterdam is that store??

Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
the store is on the rozengracht...don't empty the place out Wink leave some for me!!