Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Supernatural Season 1
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Season 1
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
i am waiting on another box fingers crossed i have some luck to get A2 auto

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Box Bought At memorabilia Today:

S6, S7, S8
D1, D2
BL1
AR1 Marnette Patterson auto Redemption
PW3 Sam's Shirt

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of bigkitty
posted Hide Post
I bought a box at the Philly show a couple of weeks ago, andopened it for Open That Box Day. I couldn't beleive my luck!! I got one of the brothers' autographs!! Elephant Dance
b]Supernatural: Season 1[/b]
Base Sets: 2
Box Loader: BL-1
Foil Puzzle: S-1, S-2, S-8, S-9
Dead End: D-4, D-5
Auto: (A-2) Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester Big Grin Thumb Up
Piecesworks: (PW-11) Andrea Barr’s Sweater

Posts: 7 | Location: Fredericksburg, VA | Registered: April 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats to you, really nice

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened my first box - ever - today as a new collector. I bought it off a person from eBay... And...

Base sets: 2
Box Loader: BL-2
Foil puzzle: S-2, S-3, S-4
Dead End: D-1, D-6

Auto: A-8 Jovanna Huguet
Pieceworks: PW-11 Andrea Barr's sweater

And...

PWA-1 - Julie Benz!!!!!!!! Bouncey
This was in the third pack I opened. I was actually shaking, lol. So my first experience opening a box = super happy newbie collector. Smile

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ariana:
PWA-1 - Julie Benz!!!!!!!! Bouncey
This was in the third pack I opened. I was actually shaking, lol. So my first experience opening a box = super happy newbie collector. Smile

~Ariana

Congrats! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great breakdown,

I'm happy that you had so much fun with it. Keep collecting.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Ariana....congrats on your 1st box,looks like your off to a great start.
Welcome aboard,have fun and enjoy your stay Wave

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I just got back from a convention in Dallas Texas and got to meet Kristy Swanson.

I also found a dealer with 2 boxes of supernatural I will post the 2nd box breakdown first.

Box 2 Yes.. 2 lol.
S3 S4 S6
D2 D5
Autograph JULIE BENZ!!!! (I Needed Her!)
Pieceworks PW3 Jared's Shirt
that I traded for a Nicki Aycox PW and Brooke Nevin PW (I needed them)

Box 1
S3 S4 S5 grr @ Dupes
D3 D4
Piecework PW11 Andrea Barr with the RIBBED Variant!!! I was SUPER EXCITED!
Autograph A1 JARED PADALECKI!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Had to share! It was a fun show me and my boyfriend had a blast and I got those boxes and I picked up a Supernatural Season 1 Binder with him for 60.00 Smile

Posts: 24 | Location: Fort Locust Alabama | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oooh, congrats! Jared's auto is the only one I need, I'm so jealous! Sounds like a couple really good breakdowns. Smile

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
That was a great breakdown, congrats to you.

A belgian hiphop group

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
That was a great breakdown, congrats to you.

Yeah.. I was expecting to pull another Dean Butler and I was going to cry... I pulled 4 of his and accidently sold them all and didn't keep one for me.. I never can figure out why he sold for so little... but then again I really didn't care for his spot on the show either....

Thanks for the congrats!!! It felt so weird to actually pull one as I bought my first one (I'm working on my 2nd master set now b/c I love the show sooo much) I was like woah.. I just pulled jared.. omg I just pulled Jared... omg that sex bomb actually TOUCHED THIS CARD! Yeah I'm a bit of a jared fetish I admit it.. lol.

Posts: 24 | Location: Fort Locust Alabama | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought a second box:

-Box Loader: BL-2 (Dean) damaged Frown
-Dead End: D-3, D-4
-Searching: S-6, S-7, S-8, S-9 (got S6-S8 allready in my first box)
-Pieceworks: PW-5 John Winchester
-Auto: A-8 Jovanna Huguet (Bloody Mary)

Would have loved to get one of the brothers, perhaps the next time Wink.
If someone wants to trade the Searching cards... plmk.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NickiA:
I was like woah.. I just pulled jared.. omg I just pulled Jared... omg that sex bomb actually TOUCHED THIS CARD! Yeah I'm a bit of a jared fetish I admit it.. lol.

lol Big Grin

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
I got my boxes a while back, November's GMex Collectormania.

Didn't post the breakdown as was really depressed Shake Head cos 3 of my redemptions went missing (thefted Shake Head) in the post on the way to Inkworks and I lost me 2x Tara Figure Buffy redemptions & Marnette Patterson's Supernatural auto.

... Steve Clark the dealer had 8 boxes.

I bought 4 boxes on the Saturday.
Shake Head A7 Kevin McNulty as Rev. Roy Le Grange [by redemption]
Shake Head A5 Dan Butler as Rev. Sorenson
Smile A1 Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester
Smile A2 Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester
(signature comes off the card at the beginning Shake Head)

Grrr... didn't get any of the actresses Shake Head, so the next day bought the remaining boxes as I thought I'd have a better chance & to pull an autopiecework Eek. Lucky for me Big Grin Steve hadn't sold any of his boxes Big Grin

Boxes 5-8 on Sunday:
Shake Head A-5 Dan Butler as Rev. Sorenson
Drool A3 Amy Acker as Andrea Barr
Drool A4 Julie Benz as Layla Rourke
and in my final 8th box:
Drool A6 Marnette Patterson as Charlie [by redemption]
Bouncey PWA2 Amy Acker as Andrea Barr (and this was the final pack of the box Eek)

Just need:
Drool A6 Marnette Patterson as Charlie [thefted Shake Head]
Drool A8 Jovanna Huguet as Bloody Mary
Drool PWA1 Julie Benz as Layla Rourke
... for an auto masterset Eek

Was very pleased with the look of the auto cards, the image was full bleed style & if the chance of pulling a good auto hadn't been so high Eek I wouldn't have got 8 boxes Eek. The highest number of boxes I ever got was Eek 6x Buffy Photocards or boxes that had autos Eek 5x Buffy Women of Sunnydale

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
That totally sucks that your cards went 'missing' but I believe in Karma and it looks like you got some really great cards. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if anyone had any doubles that they would be willing to trade.

Posts: 1 | Location: Canada | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post