Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Supernatural Season 1
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Season 1
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I might want to hang onto the spare auto set but I will be opening 2 more boxes and if I pull another Julie I would be more than happy to trade. As of now I would be willing to trade the Amy. I should be getting those tomorrow and I'll post what I pull.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Rich,

I would be happy with one or both. Whatever works for you! I look forward to hearing from you, and my fingers are crossed. Thumb Up

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My three boxes finaly came today! Yay!
To keep the suspense going on, I chose to open one box each day...

And so, here's my first box:

Searching: 7,8,9
B-L: 2
Dead End: 1,2
Pw: 1, Padalecki's jacket (very happy!)
Autograph: 4, Julie Benz as Layla Rourke! (for once, I have an autograph of her where I can see her face! On Women of Sunnydale, she has a vampire face...)

Overall, very happy! Next box... tomorrow!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great first box Card Reaper.
Good luck with the next two.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well thank you AJJ27UK!

Ok, here is my second box:
Searching: 4,5,6
Dead End: 5,6
Pw: 4 Ackle's shirt Dance
Auto: 7 Mcnulty

I was very please with the Pieceworks. When I found the redemption card, I thought it was for the Patterson auto. I was mildly diappointed when I got McNulty's one... until I discovered that he played in Stragate Atlantis and The 4400 Big Grin!
Anyways, one more box! Hope I get one borther!!! I am crossing my fingers...

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FINDS

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes and binder

Box 1
2 Base Sets
Box Loader Bl3
Dead end 3,4
Searching 1,2,3
Autograph A3 Amy Acker Elephant
Piecworks Pw7 Duel Clap

Box 2
2 Bas sets
Box Loader 3
Dead End 3,4
Searching 1,8,9
Auto A8 Bloody Mary
Pw PW1

Overall happy and I picked up a julie Benz pw/auto and an uncut sheet to go toward my set..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great finds Jim.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds there

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the finds. Julie Benz and Amy Acker... Thumb Up

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
One very surprised box :

1 Amy Acker auto
1 Amy Acker PW
and 1 Amy Acker PWA

good no ?

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant box must be the best one ever

Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
Updated my previous post with my second box. Dance

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, the last box has been open...

Overall, this one is the greatest!!!

Searching:1,2,3
Dead End: 3,4
(In three boxes, I got a mini master set! That never happened to me before lol. Normally, I get a minimaster set after 4-5 boxes).
Pw: 9, Benz's jacket (I was hoping for a Morgan Pw...)
Auto: Amy Acker Clap

And...
Julie Benz PWA!!! Elephant Wahoo!
I was totally surprised when I got that one. So, I have the Layla auto, I have the Layla Pw and I have the Layla PWA. That's funny ha!
Well, that's it for my three boxes. No Ackles nor Padalecki but hey, I am very satisfied. Now, I need to put money aside for Veronica Mars season 2.

Oh, and by the way, great pulls everyone! I am so jealous of you people who got one of the Winchester brother's auto...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my second and last box today. Overall, I am pretty happy:

BL-1 Frown
S5,7 Smile, 8 Frown
DE1 Frown, 6 Smile
Amy Acker auto Smile
Meg pieceworks Smile

Despite a duplicate puzzle piece, Dead End, and Box Topper card, I got one of the autos I wanted (Just the Julie Benz and Kevin McNulty auto left) and a cool pieceworks!

Does it make me weird that I have been collecting for years, and I still don't have a Julie Benz auto card? She has done so many signings, yet I don't have any of them. Hopefully, that will change soon!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done on the finds my should be on the way tonight so will post next week

posted Hide Post
I wish you an auto of one of the brothers Charmedmad!!! Big Grin

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
One very surprised box :

1 Amy Acker auto
1 Amy Acker PW
and 1 Amy Acker PWA

good no ?

That's a crazy 'coincidence' box! Very cool though!

GREAT finds everyone, this set is just fantastic. Not a bad box to be found! Every card is beautiful! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Card Reaper
Posted November 11, 2006 02:56 PM Hide Post
I wish you an auto of one of the brothers Charmedmad!!!

cheers card reaper we are to and a auto piecework

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I got my second and last box today. Overall, I am pretty happy:

BL-1 Frown
S5,7 Smile, 8 Frown
DE1 Frown, 6 Smile
Amy Acker auto Smile
Meg pieceworks Smile

Despite a duplicate puzzle piece, Dead End, and Box Topper card, I got one of the autos I wanted (Just the Julie Benz and Kevin McNulty auto left) and a cool pieceworks!

Does it make me weird that I have been collecting for years, and I still don't have a Julie Benz auto card? She has done so many signings, yet I don't have any of them. Hopefully, that will change soon!

You have now jinxed yourself and will be pulling Julie Benz autos out of all the Buffy/Angel/Supernatural boxes you open.
Laura Smile

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post