Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Supernatural Season 1
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Season 1
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I got my second and last box today. Overall, I am pretty happy:

BL-1 Frown
S5,7 Smile, 8 Frown
DE1 Frown, 6 Smile
Amy Acker auto Smile
Meg pieceworks Smile

Despite a duplicate puzzle piece, Dead End, and Box Topper card, I got one of the autos I wanted (Just the Julie Benz and Kevin McNulty auto left) and a cool pieceworks!

Does it make me weird that I have been collecting for years, and I still don't have a Julie Benz auto card? She has done so many signings, yet I don't have any of them. Hopefully, that will change soon!

You have now jinxed yourself and will be pulling Julie Benz autos out of all the Buffy/Angel/Supernatural boxes you open.
Laura Smile

I wouldn't mind that, especially if it was her autograph pieceworks cards! Cool

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Riddler_149 you'll regret saying that when in 50 years time you become the little old man that lived in his Julie Benz collection. :P

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Riddler_149 you'll regret saying that when in 50 years time you become the little old man that lived in his Julie Benz collection. :P

Olly

Again, I wouldn't mind that Luv You

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha, good point! Razz

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Rich,

I would be happy with one or both. Whatever works for you! I look forward to hearing from you, and my fingers are crossed. Thumb Up

Well
I didn't get a Julie Benz from other 2 boxes So I have an extra Amy Acker for trade.
Do We need to take this to the card trading section? Confused I'm not sure

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
Do We need to take this to the card trading section? Confused I'm not sure

Yes Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be opening my sealed box on Sunday at GMex.
PLEASE pray that I don't pull A5, A6, A7, A8, PW6, or PW10. Because I got a little auction happy and already own them. LOL! Fingers crossed I get something different in my box.

Will let you all know on Sunday night! Smile

posted Hide Post
Well good luck Olly!!!! Hope you get a PWA!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picking my boxes on Sunday at Collectormania.
Will post box breakdowns Monday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Looks like I'll be the first one to put scans up. Got my boxes a couple of weeks ago.

Box Topper: 3 * 2
Dead End:2,3,4,5
Puzzel: 1,2,3,7,8,9*2

Pieceworks:

Autos:

Smile

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes today..

Box 1

BL1
D1, D2
S1, S7, S8, S9
AR1, PW11 Smile

Box 2

BL3
D3, D4
S1, S2, S3, S4
A8, PW2 Drool

Great base set, and very happy with the pieceworks Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got one box:

-Box Loader: BL-1 (John)
-Dead End: D5, D6
-Reunited: S6, S7, S8
-Pieceworks: PW1 Jared Padalecki (Sam)
-Auto: AR-1 Marnette Patterson (Charlie)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my box today:

BL-3
S-1, 2, 9
D-1, 6
PW-6 (Jeans worn by JDM as John) Frown
A-4 (Julie Benz) Smile

Already own the PW-6 but happy to pull the A-4. Also already own the 9 card set and box loaders, but didn't have any of the 6 card set so that's fine.

It's weird, the day I meet Julie Benz, I get home and pull her auto card from a box. Big Grin

My box would have been perfect if I didn't get a duplicate PW, but at least I have one to trade. Overall I'm happy. Thanks very much, Inkworks, fantastic job! Smile

Olly

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 boxes from CollectormaniaGmex. From two different dealers.

Box 1

Bl-3
S-2,8,9
D-2,3
A8- Jovanna Huguet as Bloody Mary
Pw9 (Jacket worn by Julie Benz)

Box 2

Bl-1
S-3,4,5,6
D-5,6
A8-Jovanna Huguet Mad
Pw12 (Shtriga Hooded cape)

Two different dealers and I get the same auto. It's up for trade if anyones interested. Email in profile.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got a great case from my wonderful dealer Big Grin
I didn't get the card I really wanted, but duplicates of the next best thing Wink
After doing a bit of trading with my sister for some inserts I ended up with several complete sets.

Summary:

Case Card
Box Topper Sets x3
Searching Insert Set x3
Dead End Insert Sets x3
PWA-2 (Amy Acker) Big Grin
PW-1, PW-2, PW-3, PW-4, PW-5, PW-6, PW-9, PW-10, PW-12.
AR-1 (Charlie x2), AR-1 (Rev Roy Le Grange)
A-1(x2), A-3, A-4, A-5(x2)

My sister bought one of my boxes and got PW-7 (dual pieceworks), the Bloody Mary auto and the usual 5 insert cards and box topper. I haven't listed them above.

If anyone is interested I'll be putting Sam up for trade, although I'd prefer a Dean auto for it. Other dupes I'll put for trade as well.

Now, I'm waiting on the binder to arrive, and recently got #94 of the mini press sheet. Thanks also to my dealer who included sell sheets and promos Wink

I got a good case Smokin'

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds every one

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just done our 2 boxes in one we got

2 base set
bl2
s-4 s-5 s-6
d-1 d-2
pw3
a7 redemption

2 base sets
bl1
s-7 s-8 s-9
d-3 d-4 d-5
pw10
a8

posted Hide Post
well i got 4 boxs 2 of one dealer and 2 of another dealer(also brought loose packs to start with as he didn't have any sealed boxs till last week)
i got

box 1
BL-2
D-2,D-1
S-2,S-3,S-4
PW8
A8

Box 2
BL-1
D-3,D-4
S-5,S-6,S-7
PW10
AR1 Charlie
also got with these 2 boxs
the uncut sheet #57
the binder
the case card

box 1 (from dealer number 2)
BL-2
D-2,D-3
S-1,S-2,S8,S-9(got a extra one)
PW11
AR1 Charlie(again)

box 2
BL-3
D-5,D-6
S-3,S-4,S-5,S-6(got another extra)
PW1
A1 Jarred Dance Elephant Clap

after buying almost a full box of single packs,i had left 13 in the box i was going to go and get them a week and a half ago but didn't ,but i did get the last 12 packs 3 days ago,only to find that a young girl had been there 30 minutes to me being there and brought 1 pack,she came back and yes she had pulled the auto!!!!!! Frown and it was A2 Jensen Mad .i was kicking myself . Twak
i did get the PW out of the box,but 3 days later i am still kicking myself..lol Twak
so i have been able to finish the chase and puzzle and box loader sets as well.

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post