Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Beginnings II (Upper Deck, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Beginnings II (Upper Deck, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted
Here are the hits from my lone case...

Joe Sinnott and Gary Friedrich

Chris Eliopoulos and Oliver Coipel

Marko Djurdjevic and David Mack

Joe Rubinstein and Kimberly Dunaway

Cal Slayton and James Riot

Optic Nerve and Sara Richard

Cruddie Torian

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of jbs726
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome Deadpool Sketch card. Wolverine card...unbelievable

Posts: 4 | Location: MS | Registered: July 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Busted 2 boxes. Much appreciated if anyone can help with the characters and artists.

All are up for trade. Email me.

Thanks

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Can't help with the artists but I think the top character is Rogue while the bottom one is definitely Kitty Pride and Lockheed, her 'pet' dragon.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post