Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dick Tracy (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dick Tracy (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted
Just opened a box of these:

1 Complete base set (88 cards/11 stickers)
1 Near-complete base set

Mike
Trade List | Want List

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found two boxes of these at my local shop for $2.99 each. Opened one and got 2 base sets (88 cards 11 stickers) and 1 set on 88 cards. plus a few extra.

Nice box.

Posts: 18 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mad hatter:
I found two boxes of these at my local shop for $2.99 each. Opened one and got 2 base sets (88 cards 11 stickers) and 1 set on 88 cards. plus a few extra.

Nice box.

You both stink! I opened about 5 boxes and between them I only got 3 complete sets. The colation was terrible! I do have up to 16 extras of some singles, while none of others. Frown

The good part is that like you I paid one or two bucks a box so it wasn't any big thing.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
was there many madonna ones in this collectiion

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post