Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    American Horror Story: Asylum Comic Con Mystery Packs (Breygent, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story: Asylum Comic Con Mystery Packs (Breygent, 2016)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
Three packs with 15 hits for around the cost of one box of Upper Deck cards at retail price and not much more than the average box of Topps?

Yes, please.

8 on-card autographs, all numbered to 50 on reverse. Glad to get no dupes. Wanted Rabe, Sevigny, Paulson, but am so pleased with McDermott, Quinto, Conroy, and Cromwell, that I am unable to complain. Pepper is a bonus. I love the actress' autograph.

Here's the costumes/props, 7 in all. Most have round holographic stickers on back serially numbering them out of 5, but I'm not sure if that's over the regular numbering or if these are unique perhaps having no serial numbers printed on them as in the regular Asylum set.

Very, very happy with my purchase. I hope Breygent continues this line. I forgot to ask him, I was excited about the cards I was buying. (I also got a super-cool Marty Feldman "Young Frankenstein" sketch by booth guest artist Tim Shay to go with the "Young Frankenstein" autographs of Gene Wilder and Teri Garr from last year's Pop Century set).

Love Topps, Upper Deck, and Rittenhouse, but when it comes to delivering the most hits for the money, make mine Breygent!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here's the backs of the relics, to show how they are numbered:

And here's that Marty Feldman I mentioned, which I got from Tim Shay for a great price at the Breygent booth.

Tim's one of the best, as this one shows yet again. In addition to the Gene Wilder and Teri Garr autographs I have, I also have the Cloris Leachman autograph from "Twilight Zone". I'm thinking about getting sketches of the late Peter Boyle as the Monster and Madeline Kahn as The Bride to finish the "Young Frankenstein" tableau. A Mel Brooks auto would be pretty spectacular, too.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post