Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    War of the Worlds 2 (Cult Stuff, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

War of the Worlds 2 (Cult Stuff, 2014)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I received my two cases of War of the Worlds 2 a couple of days ago along with some 5th Anniversary packs. It's taking longer than I expected to work through everything, so I thought I'd get scans of the sketches posted up here for people to see first and post the rest of the relics/artifacts etc. later as I get them sorted and scanned. So in the order I pulled them:

War of the Worlds Case 1:

Reid Fisher, Unknown, Mike Hannan
B Jones, Huy Truong

War of the Worlds Case 2:

Patrick Hamill, Jeffrey Benitez, Redemption for Hack
Unknown, ? Davis
Scott Fellows

The Unknown artist sketches are both on WotW Set 1 cards and have a piece of a page from a copy of War of the Worlds pasted down as a background.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my case today. It contained:

5 - 28 card base sets
Case topper promo card A2
9-card Hack puzzle set and the puzzle checklist card
Russian Art Card - RU1
Henrique Alvim Correa Card - HAC1
Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Martians Card 25
10 - base card glossy parallels
2 - Hack Puzzle glossy parallels

These Premium Cards:

Jeffrey Benitez sketch, Kitty Dye sketch, B. Jones sketch
Sketch Redemption, Silhouette sketch by ?, Carolyn Edwards Autograph

Relic Card of ??, Pearsons magazine Die-cut #'d 41/150, Film Cel Card

Another very nice set from Cult-Stuff!!

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap case, got pretty much the same base and chase cards as Greg so just showing the specials.

Two Pearsons cut relics and one of those strange cards with a basic sketch done on a piece of a page from a book.

B Jones, ????, Steve Burch.

Also got a sketch redemption to send off plus a Red Weed relic, a Carolyn Edwards signed card and a film cell.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post