Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Strictly Ink Yearset 2010
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strictly Ink Yearset 2010
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got the first part of the package today.Very pleased Smile .

My sealed box was The Complete Twilight Zone which I will save for open the box day.

Also had a Ghost Whisperer Case Topper Tooth card.

Finally a plain sealed white envelope containing :

CSI New York facsimile autos Kanakaredes and Sinise.
CSI New York auto Chad Lindbergh
Dr Who Big Screen Additions auto John Bown.
Hammer season 2 auto Jacqueline Pearce.
Hammer season 2 auto Ingrid Pitt.
Hammer sketch card of Christopher Lee by Nik Neocleous Dance .

Now just waiting on the four sketch cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got mine as well.

Sealed box:
Dawn 20th

Autos:
CSI:NY - Sonya Walger as Jane Parsons
Hammer Season 2 - Barbara Shelley
Hammer Season 2 - Jacqueline Pearce
Hammer Season 2 - Ingrid Pitt

Sketches:

Jason Atomic, Davies, and two by Rob Aragon.

Bit disappointed to get two sketches by the same artist after the ad said four different.
All in all, not bad. Was I missing anything?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Graham were your sketches in a seperate pack to the autos?

Surprised you got them at the same time as the box and autos.The original advert said they would be sent later as some had not been returned from the artists.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hy Graham. Just emailed you concerning the duplicate artist. Maybe we can help each other out!

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Graham were your sketches in a seperate pack to the autos?

Surprised you got them at the same time as the box and autos.The original advert said they would be sent later as some had not been returned from the artists.

The autos and the sketches were all in the same envelope.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got the first part of my yearset.

Sealed box: Dawn 20th

Autos:
Hammer Season 2 - Barbara Shelley (Green ink)
Hammer Season 2 - Jacqueline Pearce
Hammer Season 2 - Ingrid Pitt
Doctor Who 40th - Sarah Sutton
Tha Avengers - facsimile Diana Rigg

Will post sketches when they arrive.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the first part of my yearset.

Posts: 22 | Location: AMERICA | Registered: February 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice sketches Phalm,esp the middle one Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shame that the middle one looks like the right hand side of a double card. Luckily between my Hammer Premium sketches and the year set I got a double Aragon sketch. I notice that a lot of the Christopher Lee sketches, previously held back because of legal reasons, are now coming out among the sketches being issued. A bit sneaky but none the less welcome!?!

Posts: 51 | Location: Scotland | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post