Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Twilight Zone: Rod Serling Edition (Rittenhouse Archives, 2019)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Twilight Zone: Rod Serling Edition (Rittenhouse Archives, 2019)
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got a box for Christmas and while opening them with the kids, Lillian read something shocking.
Ai-12 Ruta Lee as Flora Gordon The card reads XXX Ruta Lee what Fun playing this "*****"! First time I have read that on a card!
Also got A156 John Considine as McClure

I think the Juan Ortiz inserts are my favorite part of this set! Always stunning work.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
I got a box for Christmas and while opening them with the kids, Lillian read something shocking.
Ai-12 Ruta Lee as Flora Gordon The card reads XXX Ruta Lee what Fun playing this "*****"! First time I have read that on a card!

If you check page 1 of this same thread you will find that I pulled a similarly inscribed Ruta Lee autograph. It's one of her own composed "various inscriptions" that RA did not disclose in detail, although it's practically become a common noun now. I loved it. Big Grin

Twilight Zone was never for kids. The best episodes could scare the hell out of adults. That's why we remember them so well to this day.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would anyone have a spare Rod Serling Edition - Portfolio Prints The Serling Episodes Card No J17. Please contact me if anyone can help.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Back in March, I had a box on its way to me at the office when the lockdown hit. The box had been languishing in our Post room since then but I picked it up today.
Worth the wait.

Autos
A-158 Johnny Eiman as The Pitcher in The Fugitive
AI-1 William Shatner as Bob Wilson in Nightmare at 20,000 feet. "Bob Wilson" inscription.

Others
M1 William Shatner
C5 Earl Holliman as Mike Ferris
S-37 Martin Landau
S-48 James Best

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post