Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Allen&Ginter(Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Allen&Ginter(Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted
Went to my local Target,and got a box of these.Curious about what could possibly have been in there.What I got was ok-all sports though.The auto was of 1st baseman for the Phillies,Ryan Howard.[URL=

OOOPs! upside down Roll Eyes
next time!!!!

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Pretty good pull Riddickfan. The autos were pretty tough. Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Big Grin

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Ryan Howard is a very big name in baseball right now! That is a VERY good pull.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
funny to see the picture upside down.

Congrats with your pulls.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
funny to see the picture upside down.

Congrats with your pulls.

I keep people Big Grin,and to see if everyone has good neck dexterity. Wink

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Got one box for my birthday and two more since then Smile We did okay - nothing spectacular like the Ryan Howard auto! Congrats there Smile The best card we pulled was a bat card (piece of the bat, not the flapping animal) from Robinson Cano. Got an Emperor's Mini too - Tiberius - that was cool, and some of the mini flags - will post my want list in the trade section. I'm still looking for A&G2006, so I know I'll be looking for '07 for a while Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Picked up four mini-boxes the other day. This is a really nice set. Especially like mini parallels and variations. The Flag and Emperor chase cards are sharp.
Pulled a VERY RARE hand-numbered Bazooka back shortprint, an unnumbered black border Bruce Lee parallel, and some jersey and bat relic cards, and unnumbered parallels.
There is a lot of interesting non-sport stuff in this release. Anybody with extras to trade drop me a line.

Thumb Up

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post