Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    CSI series 2 (Strictly Ink)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSI series 2 (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 more boxes:

A24 - Paul Guilfoyle Smile
B3 - Romy Rosemont (2x)
B4 - Eric Stonestreet
B7 - David Berman
B14 - Richard Berg

C2 - Greg Sanders Shirt Smile

I also noted a lot of cards from 1 box were quite dirty, like sand grain. Some of the cards look awful because of this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CrazyCavia,

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Case Breakdown 177 / 250

A22-Marg Helgenberger (1) Elephant
A23-George Eads (1)
A24-Paul Guilfoyle (1)
B1-William Peterson(1) Elephant
B2-Robert David Hall (1)
B3-Romy Rosemont (3)
B4-Eric Stonestreet (3)
B5-Gerald McCullouch (4)
B6-Skip O'Brien (3)
B7-David Berman (2)
B8-Joseph Patrick Kelly (4)
B9-Wallace Langham (3)
B10-Xander Berkeley (2)
B11-Anthoney E Zuicker (3)
B12-Ken Fink (1)
B13-Larry Detwiler (1)
B14-Richard Berg (1)
B15-Richard Lewis (1)
B17-Melinda Clarke (Case Card) 1 Luv You
Case Set of 8 Cards

B16-Josh Berman is binder card (not included with the binder!)

Costume cards C2 (2) Frown

12 Sets of Character Cards
12 sets of ID cards

Only let downs were getting the same costume card twice, and the binder card being missing. The first can be traded and the second can be sorted out via dealer / Strictly Ink, so no real problems.

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my box on last week. One set. Auto's Lt. Brass, the Doctor's assistant and one of the non cast members.

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
one box.
autos:

Anthony Zuiker
Skip Obrien
William Peterson Elephant

Best CSI card I've gotten so far.

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
My box yielded...
set: 1
badge=1,3(2),4,5(2)
foil=1,3(2),4,6(2)
autos=
B5-Gerald McCullouch
B6-Wallace Langham
B15-Richard Lewis

Peeves-difficult to open foil wrappers w/out damaging card corners
Base Inserts-not too impressive,just gold foil lines.I guess I am being spoiled by RA and Inkworks.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I would agree that the chase sets are a bit too few and far between, but easy to get a mini master set Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
I notice the breakdown for costume cards should be 4 per case, but most people here have only been getting 2 myself included.

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Got a box for friend she got:

Box No- 0925

Auto's
B2 Robert David Hall
B5 Gerald McCullouch
B9 Wallace Langham
B11 Anthony E Zuiker

Chase Cards
B1
B3
B4 x2
B5

F1 x2
F2
F3
F4
F5
F6

Full base set couple missing for 2nd
All in all a good box

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed...

On the series one cards the Autographs have a gold strictly ink stamp, yet the season 2 ones i've seen aren't stamped but just printed onto the cards.
I'm curious if the Marg/George/Paul cards that continue season 1 are printed or are they stamped as well?

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
Hi just seen what you mean, so I checked them out. All 3 missing series 1 autos are stamped on the card just like the rest. It is only the new ones that are printed.

Posts: 192 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAT
posted Hide Post
Ok b4 anyone says anything I know A22, A23 and A24 came in series 2 but as they are same colour and numbers run on I call them the missing series 1 autos. I have placed them in my series 1 binder with the others and the new blue autos are in the series 2 binder.
Has anyone else done this also or have you kept them with series 2?

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
If i ever get them i'll be putting them with series 1, to me they make the first set complete with all the main characters autographs

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Just got myself a box:

Box No: 0446

Auto's
Eric Stonestreet
Gerald McCullouch
Larry Detwiler

F1 x2 F2 F4x2 F5

B1x2 B3 B4x2 B6

1 complete base set

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Finally got my box: # 491

Autos (ONLY 2!! grrr Mad ):
A23 - George Eads Big Grin this helps make up for the missing autograph
B3 - Romy Rosemont

Costume Piece:
C3 - Bloody Scarf (blue with a large green stripe through it) Big Grin I had no idea how rare this card was until now.

ID Badges:
B1, B3x2, B4, B5x2

Foils:
F1, F3x2, F4, F6x2

Overall, quite pleased about the box, except I got ripped off on the one auto. hehe.. i'm ok about it though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clearblue,

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Well, gotta say that even with the missing auto, you did get a great box with a great auto and also the costume card!!!

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TAT:
Ok b4 anyone says anything I know A22, A23 and A24 came in series 2 but as they are same colour and numbers run on I call them the missing series 1 autos. I have placed them in my series 1 binder with the others and the new blue autos are in the series 2 binder.
Has anyone else done this also or have you kept them with series 2?

I've put them is series 2 as that is where they are on the checklist

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
Finally got my box: # 491

Autos (ONLY 2!! grrr Mad ):
A23 - George Eads Big Grin this helps make up for the missing autograph
B3 - Romy Rosemont

Costume Piece:
C3 - Bloody Scarf (blue with a large green stripe through it) Big Grin I had no idea how rare this card was until now.

ID Badges:
B1, B3x2, B4, B5x2

Foils:
F1, F3x2, F4, F6x2

Overall, quite pleased about the box, except I got ripped off on the one auto. hehe.. i'm ok about it though.

Not really as you got a one box in four costume card, can't expect everything!!!

posted Hide Post
At least got a full set of this set!

CSI2-F1x2
CSI2-F2
CSI2-F4x2
CSI2-F5 (Sara looks soooo sweet!)

B1x2
B2
B4x2
B6

Autos
CSI-B7 CSI-B8 CSI-B9 (Not lucky in this box!)

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post