Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Men Archives (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men Archives (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Millhouse here got another 8 boxes and here is what i got

a very Happy millhoue

PS can anyone please tell me who did the Jubilee and Domino sketch cards

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
That Scarlet Witch is well cool!!! Metal

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
think thats calisto not domino, i could be mistaken though.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
The Calisto is by Kathryn Layno and the Jubilee is by Jim Kyle.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Hey Matthew, you should be happy - that's a fabulous break. I particularly like the Cable sketch even though I'm not a fan of the character.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Box 1358 yielded:
Phoenix sketch by A Wheeler
Nemesis: 2, 6,7
Ready for action: 2, 7
Legendary Heroes: 7
base set.
Loved some of the base cards esp 51 with Pyslocke but had no idea who some of the other characters were.
edited to add sketch now that I finally have a new scanner

This message has been edited. Last edited by: comicbookfan,

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I guess it's alright to ask this here.

Can anyone please tell me who the character on this card is?

Thanks Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
I guess it's alright to ask this here.

Can anyone please tell me who the character on this card is?

Thanks Smile

It looks like Hope(The first Mutant child born after the House of M incident).
It could be a young Jean Grey.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
it could be a very ...ahem...well endowed version of Wolfsbane from the new mutants...i doubt it though, but the hair and costume could work.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I ended up finding the old item won email and the seller had the character as Rogue. I assumed all sketch cards of Rogue had her distinctive white hair stripe.

I don't have a base set of X-Men archives so if she was in there I wouldn't know.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I picked up a box of Xmen Archives at Megacon and hid them so I'd be able to open the box today.
Opened box 8468. Presumably got a base set but at 7 in the morning I'm not co-ordinated enough to sort base cards Razz
inserts
Legendary Heroes: LH3 - Colossus
Nemesis - 2,6,7
Cover art - 3, 9
Sketch Nightcrawler by Strait which from the scifihobby site that would be Sonny Strait (97).
I'd actually completed the Nemesis and cover art sets at Megacon before I got this box so those are spares now. I did still need LH3 so that’s great. Normally I'm looking to pull Wolverine or x-women sketches but I'm really happy with the colours and details in the Nightcrawler sketch; he’s almost coming right out of the card. Plus I didn't yet have a Nightcrawler sketch so I think this makes a great card to remember 2010's OTBD!

I noticed I pulled the exact same Nemesis cards with both of my boxes! Good thing I'd already finished that set otherwise that would have been really annoying Twak in terms of filling in missing spaces.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box from a local dealer.Funny box as it had only ready for action inserts and 1 legendary heroes card.Was happy with the sketch though Smile

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very cool sketches guys Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Millouse here picked this Ryan Orosco artist proof of Dark X-Force as part of a trade

From a very Happy Millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I picked up a box of X-Men Archives today. Here's my chase card breakdown:

Nemesis: N2, N4, N6
Cover Gallery: CA2, CA5
Legendary Heroes: LH9 Wolverine
Sketch Card: Wolverine by Katie Cook Smile
[/IMG]

Nice sketch pull, a Katie Cook Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post