Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got two more boxes today in the hope of pulling a Ron or Hermione auto. Sadly, I didn't get them, but I did get some pretty decent pulls!

Box 1435/7000
BT2
C18 Death Eater Costume (with nice silver stitching right through the swatch) 236/260
Jim McManus as Aberforth Dumbledore
R1,3,4,6,8

Box 4830/7000
BT4
R2,4,5,7,9
Slytherin Students Costume 423/560
Progress Report Prop Card (with lines and writing) 77/335

Overall, I am happy with my first prop card for this set, two new costumes, a new auto card, a new box topper (only one left to get from the set), and the last foil needed to finish my set. Not the Ron or Hermione I was looking for, but I'm still pretty stoked with my pulls! Thumb Up

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
has anyone got the signers amounts yet for this set

Here's the estimates, based on the case and box breakdown reports. They cover 496 boxes, or 7.1% of the total box run. With allowances for damage, replacements, and goodie bags, I set the total number of autos at approximately 4000 (3500 distributed in packs).

# reported - estimated total - signer

4 - 65 - Emma Watson as Hermione Granger (R)

10 - 165 - Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter (R)
10 - 165 - Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley (R)
11 - 165 - Tony Maudsley as the voice of Grawp

17 - 335 - Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley (R)
19 - 335 - Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy (R)
21 - 335 - Jim McManus as Aberforth Dumbledore
22 - 335 - George Harris as Kingsley Shacklebolt
22 - 335 - Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood (R)
23 - 335 - Warwick Davis as Filius Flitwick (R)

26 - 420 - Katie Leung as Cho Chang (R)
30 - 505 - Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom (R)
33 - 505 - Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore (R)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got three boxes in the mail today,my first Artbox product since the debacle of POA Update and was pleasantly surprised Smile .

All 3 boxes yielded 2 base sets and 5 of the puzzle set although no R4 .

Box 1 Prop P9 Ministry Munchies Bag 197/310
Costume C10 Delores Umbridge 557/650

Box 2 Neville LongbottomAuto Redemption
Costume C13 Slytherin Robes 236/560

Box 3 Tony Maudsley as Grawp auto
Costume C3 Hermione 136/250 Dance
CFC2 213/294.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice find there and cheers for the info jeff

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i am so glad i got a hermione of ebay as shes that low for £147

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
4 Boxes:

Box 1:
- Film Card
- Grawp Auto Card
- Costume Card

Box 2:
- Albus Dumbledore Auto Redemp
- Costume Card

Box 3:
- Luna Lovegood Auto Redemp
- Costume Card

Box 4:
- Quibbler Prop Card
- Costume Card

Sorry - couldn't be more specific, but I really only care for the autos. Not bad 3 autos/4 boxes.

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gopher_narly
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone, first box breakdown on this board for me. Out of one box i got:

2 complete base sets with 3 extra cards
BT 4
Foils- R2,4,6,7,9
Film Cell- CFC4 012/294, The card has Neville on it and the film is of Umbridge's rules shattering in the hallway when the Weasley twins fly through
Costume- C6 564/585, Cho Chang

I really wanted an auto so I ordered two more boxes. One other thing, I had the hardest time opening up these packs. I was afraid I was going to damage a lot of the cards. I didn't but man was it tough.

Posts: 69 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
There is actually a "tear tag" that helps with opening. The other option (which is what I usally do) is to use scissors and just cut the top of the pack off at the heat seal line. Big Grin

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gopher_narly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
There is actually a "tear tag" that helps with opening. The other option (which is what I usally do) is to use scissors and just cut the top of the pack off at the heat seal line. Big Grin

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that when I get my other boxes.

Posts: 69 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
That'a good idea I'll try that next time.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
3 more boxes

Box toppers BT2,3,4
15 Foils

Cells
CFC2 (246/294)
CFC9 (242/294)

Autos (redemptions)
Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore
Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley

Costumes
C7 - Cho Chang's tie (014/160)
C12 - Albus Dumbledore's costume (249/560)
C15 - (material used to create) Gryffindor school robes (622/760)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
Maybe you can contact the manufacturer about replacing the cards?

There are to many base set cards damaged. It's cheaper to buy a base set on that auction site, than shipping them to the US. Roll Eyes But thanks for the tip.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got a second box:

-Foils: R1, R3, R5, R7, R9
-Box Topper: BT3
-Costume Card: C16 Death Eater #111/260
-Autograph: George Harris (Shacklebolt)

This time most of the base set cards were not damaged. Smile

Although I'm not a friend of 'material used to create' costume cards, I really like this Death Eater card. Looks cool. Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I received my three boxes a couple of weeks ago and haven't taken the time to post my breakdown until now. Here's what I pulled:

Box #4152/7000
Box Topper: BT4
Foil: R2, R4, R5, R7, R9
Costume: C12 Dumbledore
Prop: P8 The Quibbler

Box #1588/7000
Box Topper: BT4 Frown
Foil: R1, R3, R5, R7, R8
Costume: C11 Shaklebolt
Film Card: CFC6

Box #4683/7000
Box Topper: BT3
Foil: R2, R4, R5, R7, R9 Frown (exact repeats from my first box)
Costume: C16 Deatheater
Film Card: CFC3
Auto: Emma Watson as Hermione Granger (by redemption) Bouncey Big Grin Eek Dance

I still can't believe that I pulled Emma's auto redemption card out of that third box! Big Grin

I really enjoyed this set and have spent a lot on ebay over the past two weeks adding quite a few items to it.

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Emma!! Elephant

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds congrats

Picture of gopher_narly
posted Hide Post
Got two more boxes on Friday. Don't have complete breakdowns but the highlights were:

Box 1
Film Cell- CFC6 Filch on the card, Snape on the film cell
Costume- C11 Kingsley Shacklebolt

Box 2
Costume- C2 Ron Weasley
Auto- Neville Longbottom Redemption

First box was disappointing but the second box made me very happy. I really wanted an auto and I finally got one. I still may get a couple more boxes for the chance of a big three auto.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice one gopher and welcome to nsu

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your pulls gopher_narly and welcome to Card Talk! Wave

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post