Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Six Feet Under (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Six Feet Under (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of Caesar
posted
I bought 3 boxes total. Smile
The first 2 boxes were sequentially numbered from the same dealer while the third is from another dealer and it is a thousand numbers off.

Box 1:
2 base sets
3 Players
3 Montage
8 Relationships
Auto Joel Brooks
Auto Beverly Todd
Auto Michael C. Hall

Box 2:
2 base sets
3 Players (2 were doubles Frown )
3 Montage (ALL were doubles Frown )
8 Relationships (one was a double)
Auto Joel Brooks (again)
Auto Ed O'Ross
Auto Joanna Cassidy

I dunno, I'm a bit new to Rittenhouse (I got 1 box of Women of Bond in Motion last year) so I guess I was surprised to get burned on the doubles in sequentially numbered cases. Maybe this was common ?

Either way, I still scored some WAY COOL autos, 4 of my top 5 choices in fact ! (Hall, Todd, O'Ross, and Cassidy) Of course, Krause is my top pick. Smile

Box 3:
2 base sets
3 Players, all of them useful to me Smile
3 Montage, all of them useful to me Smile
8 Relationships, all of them useful to me Smile
Auto David Norona
Auto Tim Maculan
Auto Michael C. Hall (yes, again ! Big Grin )

I also bought the Album with Auto Marina Black exclusive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

Posts: 150 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
The boxes are *not* packed up in sequential order.

I'm also not sure it's duplication per se, unless you're getting the same card 3 times in one box. It sounds as if each box broke down correctly - however, I've been known to be wrong.

But, then again, they are called 'trading' cards Smile

Joanna
(now taking over her work hat and going back to enjoying her weekend off Smile )

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
welcome to cardtalk caesar Wave I don't think the breakdown was too bad, sometimes two boxes work out like that if they are sequentially numbered or thousands apart. Put your doubles up for trade and I'm sure you'll get the one's you need.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Caesar
posted Hide Post
Thanks Hammer ! Smile Hey, believe me I have NO complaints, just surprises. Big Grin Thanks for the info.

Over_Worked_Mom, thanks for the info regarding the number sequences. Smile
I guess I assumed that those 2 boxes came out of production back to back so I thought maybe I would get all different chase cards.

You're right, the boxes DID break down correctly and believe me, I have no complaints. Like I said, I pulled 4 of my top 5 autos ! ! ! Big Grin

Molly Parker would have been top 5 for me but they couldn't get her into the set but at least they put a note in the box telling me that. Smile

Posts: 150 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ricrod
posted Hide Post
Very nice boxes, once you get sorted and want to do some trading please check out my post over in the Card Trading section. And let me know if you are going to sell that extra Michael C. Hall card.....

Thanks
Rick

Posts: 26 | Location: McKinney, TX, USA | Registered: November 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Yes, I too would trade for the extra HALL auto - maybe (3) different Highlander autos, or something else? - chris (sketchcards@hotmail.com)

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
First time posting box breakdowns, so here go my 4 boxes...

Box 1029

PL2, PL4
M1, M3, M5, M9
R4, R6, R8, R10, R14, R22, R24, R27
Joanna Cassidy
Nicki Micheaux
Aysia Polk
Jessica Stone

Box 1606

PL1, PL3, PL5
M2, M4, M6
R1, R5, R7, R12, R13, R16, R18, R26
Tim Maculan
David Norona
Rusty Schwimmer

Box 2270

PL2, PL5, PL9
M2, M4, M6
R2, R9, R15, R17, R20, R21, R23, R25
Nicki Micheaux (Duplicate)
Aysia Polk (Duplicate)
Jessica Stone (Duplicate)

Box 2030

PL4, PL7, PL8
M1, M5, M7
R2, R11, R15, R17, R20, R21, R23, R25
Joel Brooks
Nicki Micheaux (That makes 3!)
Beverly Todd

In short I need 4 inserts, and 5 pack-pullable autographs to complete the set. My updated trading lists are posted both in the trading forum, and as always on my trading site (address in my signature).

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box hoping for a Joanna auto Big Grin
and no luck.
My box yielded...

sets:2
M:2,6,8
PL:1,2(1/2 inch scratch over the HBO logo on back),5
R:1,5,10,12,16,18,22,26
autos:
Rusty Schwimmer
Aysia Polk
Aysia Polk Frown

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I recently started to watch this show and am allready halfway through the third season. The show is one of my new favourites and when I saw several boxes very cheap on the bay I thought I`d give it a go Smile

Box 1:
The relationships: 2-11-15-17-20-21-23-25
The opening montage: 1-7-8
The players: 4-9
Auto: Jessica Stone
Auto: Aysia Polk
Auto: Rusty Schwimmer
Auto: David Norona

Box 2:
The relationships:4-6-8-9-14-22-24-27
The opening montage: 1-5-7
The players: 1-3-6
Auto: Joel Brooks
Auto: Ed O`Ross
Auto: Peter Krause Smile

Box 3:
The relationships: 1-5-10-12-16-18-22-26
The opening montage: 2-6-9
The players: 2-4-9
Auto: Joel Brooks (dupe)
Auto: Ed O`Ross (dupe)
Auto: Eddie Jemison Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
3 or 4 autos per boxes is fantastic!! Dance

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
It says two per box on the boxes, but they actually gurantee three per beause of some changes when they came out. But 4 in my first one beat the odds no matter what Smile Happy with my autos, two limited and 6 others. The two dupes is to live with since the boxes were cheap and I got Krause Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post