Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    WWE Heritage Chrome (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWE Heritage Chrome (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get a base set also.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Topps sent me a replacement autograph today and it was Sgt Slaughter. I told them in the letter I wanted Mickie James but oh well, at least they sent me one.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Thats what Im expecting for my replacements. If they do stick me with 3 low ones, they will definately hear back from me. They dont have to give a super sp boogeyman or can or jbl or w/e but I wont stand if I dont get at least 1 decent one.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Just rec'd a base set in trade - and a very nice base set its is!! just had a quick look through it, and do my eyes deceive me??

No mention of the late Eddie Geurrero or the talented Mick Foley??

Huh?

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Mick Foley was not in either set, but Eddie Guerrero did have a card in the original WWE Heritage set. They took his card and about 9 others out (all people no longer in the federation) from the first set and put 10 new cards in.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Eight pack break today from the local shop,

37 base cards
Refractor Cena
X-Refractor Styles
Autograph Bobby Heenan Thumb Up

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well i broke a sealed case today and not to happy either

got 2 x Carlito's in a case, would have though i wouldnt have got a double

plus

NO SUPERFRACTOR at all

Anyone know of a good conatct for topps, pref an email address as im in australia

This is the second topps product in a row i have had problems with, had 2 boxes of the LOTR Evolution without sketches as well

Posts: 2 | Location: Frankston, Vic | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I opened 3 more boxes and My Autos were:
JBL Thumb Up Bouncey
Chavo Guerrero ( My first Dup at least it was a good one) Thumb Up
Rey Mysterio Elephant Bouncey Metal
I know He's a common but I'm a big fan so pulling His Auto was too cool.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gateworld:
Well i broke a sealed case today and not to happy either

got 2 x Carlito's in a case, would have though i wouldnt have got a double

plus

NO SUPERFRACTOR at all

Anyone know of a good conatct for topps, pref an email address as im in australia

This is the second topps product in a row i have had problems with, had 2 boxes of the LOTR Evolution without sketches as well

Sports and Pop Culture Cards

Can I email Topps?
We're not set up to handle customer email for card products.

Do you have a toll-free customer service number?
You can call us at 1-800-489-9149 Mon. through Fri. 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. We will be happy to answer your specific questions.

I received some damaged cards in the packs that I've opened, where do I send them for replacement?
The Topps Company will be happy to replace any current-season, factory-produced defective products as long as supplies last. However, card-per-card replacement is limited to a total of 25 cards per submission. To receive a replacement, send the defective product, along with a letter of explanation and a listing of the cards to:

The Topps Company
401 York Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Consumer Relations Dept.

Please note, The Topps Company is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Any cards, products, or other material you value must be sent in a manner that proof of delivery is available if necessary. Mailings over 25 cards are randomly replaced.

This is from Topps home page!

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
etopps

etopps takes pride in providing a positive customer service experience to all visitors. Please feel free to contact us using any of the methods listed below if you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions about our service.

Email: Support@etopps.com

Toll-Free Phone: 1-866-374-8266*

*Please note that effective 6/27 through 9/2/05, our Customer Service hours will be 9:00am-4:30pm (ET), Monday through Thursday, and 9:00am-12:30pm (ET) on Fridays.

*International Customers - For support, please send an email to us at 'support@etopps.com'. If preferable, please include a phone number (including country code) where you may be reached. A friendly customer service representative will contact you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps! Wave

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got another box from the local shop today,

1 base set w/ extras
Refractor: 15,51,53,60
X Refractor: 3,82
Superfractor: Lita 13/25 Bouncey
Autograph: Hillbilly Jim

I pulled the Lita Superfractor in the second pack Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
excellent pull!! Thumb Up

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Hobby:

Box 9:
=====
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Kurt Angle
4 Refractor 11,28,35,61
2 X-Fractor 20,46
0 Superfractor

Box 10:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Ken Kennedy
4 Refractor 2,59,74,83
2 X-Fractor 34,42
0 Superfractor

Box 11:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Victoria
4 Refractor 5,16,24,41
2 X-Fractor 14,52
0 Superfractor

Box 12:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Lashley
4 Refractor 19,22,40,80
2 X-Fractor 26,29
0 Superfractor

Box 13:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Booker T
4 Refractor 45,48,50,70
2 X-Fractor 49,65
0 Superfractor

Box 14:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Rey Mysterio
4 Refractor 15,51,53,60
2 X-Fractor 54,89
0 Superfractor

Box 15:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph Lita
4 Refractor 4,8,39,72
2 X-Fractor 3,82
0 Superfractor

Box 16:
======
1 Base Set
1 Autograph John Cena
4 Refractor 17,27,81,88
2 X-Fractor 68,74
0 Superfractor

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
when you guys contacted topps about the missing autos, did you call or write a letter. because i purchased a box of insiders today and got screwed royally, no auto, a few cards short in some packs and i want to straighten that matter out (actually just want my auto being that i was able to put 2 base sets together)..thanks for the help

Posts: 4 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: August 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk! Wave

I usually call them and they say send a letter with UPC proof of purchase with the bar code off the box and tell them what the problem is again!

One to six weeks later, they'll usually do something! Good luck! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Welcome Jeffrey J! Wave

I've done the same as Silverback for another series and Topps was quick to response. Good luck!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last week I bought one of those mini boxes at Walmart for some reason they still had the Chrome bonus boxes and not the Heritage 2. anyhow I figured I would just get a bunch of base cards. Well low and behold in one of my packs I got a Batista Super Fractor 18/25.

I'm not really a Batista fan, but when I pulled that out that card out I was like damn maybe buying those little bonus boxes at Walmart isn't so bad after all.

Posts: 53 | Location: Missouri | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, great find out of a blaster box.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hey, i just bought a few diff wwe boxes of cards recently. the most recent was wwe topps chrome 2. i pulled a Vince McMahon Super Refractor number 25/25. does anyone know how much this card possibly is worth? i would also be willing to trade for some autographed cards. i only pulled a snitsky in topps heritage 2 and a big show used shirt.

please reply back to me by email, though i will try to log back onto this site. never been on here before.

email: soletsgoridebikes@hotmail.com
aim: sletsgoridebikes (yes its without the "o")

thanks,
evan bovee

Posts: 6 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Base Set (check)
Autograph: Rey Mysterio Jr (signed 619 on card too!)
No superfractor, some refractors and xfactors.

Posts: 6 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post