Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Captain America The Winter Soldier (Upper Deck, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captain America The Winter Soldier (Upper Deck, 2014)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Broke a case, happy with my results:

Single Fatigues F-1,2(2),3(2),4(2),5,7(2) and 9
Dual Fatigues FD-1,2,4,5,7,8,10,12 and 13
Triple Fatigues FT-1,5 and 6(2)
Badges B-3,6 and 14
Autos - Comic Book Creators CA-DE,CA-SD and CA-WM
Autos - Actors GS,HA and CD
Printing Plates - 85 Magenta and 92 Cyan
Sketches - 8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That has to be one of the best cases I have seen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 11 | Location: CA | Registered: October 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Got my one box. Will need to get another in hopes of making a base set.
Got 16 silver parallel cards.
1 blue parallel cards
100 #23/25
3 RED parallel
5 # 02/99
45 #64/99
89 #39/99
Costume cards
F2 Captain America Big Swatch
FD-10 Captain America and the Falcon
Auto
ST Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes the Winter soldier

Very Pleased with the box. Now to save up for another!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is this product so expensive because dealers have jacked up the price or is it just expensive to begin with? A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A BOX IS A BIT MUCH.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its expensive because thats the cost that Upper Deck requires their distributors to sell it at. Give it a month or two, and the price will drop on it some. Its definitely a solid release, but not on par with Thor which has held its box/case price, so I expect it to fall some.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Got my second box in.
Got the cards to finish my base set, concept set, movie poster set,behind the scenes set. So I am happy here.
Got 16 more silver parallel cards (no dupes!)
1 Blue parallel card 93 # 19/25
2 Red Rarallel
73 # 09/99
84 # 55/99
Costume cards
F1 Captain America
FT6 Falcon, Maria Hill, Black Widow!
Autos
CS Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill (two actor autos in two boxes. I better not get any more boxes)
and
Manufacture patch card B8 Captain America

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Busted 3 boxes, main items are 2 sketch and 1 auto, no badges, all fatigues relics. Sketches are up for sale if anyone is keen. Thanks!

Kevin Sharpe sketch:

Mike Vasquez sketch:

Sebastian Stan auto:

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post