Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sketches-or-Treats (Faerie Metal Photography, 2015)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sketches-or-Treats (Faerie Metal Photography, 2015)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
I just opened my sealed set of Sketches-or-Treats that Faerie Metal Photography recently released in October at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show.

In addition to the 11 awesome metal base card set I pulled this amazing metal sketch card by artist Shiei. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That's nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
That is nice!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This was my pull...

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coalregion:
This was my pull...

Nice too

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post