Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek: TOS Art & Images (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek: TOS Art & Images (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card talk, Sgt Ace! Wave If you still have your boxes and it's from Rittenhouse Archives, you can call or write them and send them the UPC code from the boxes and they will send you the cards you need. Their customer support service is hard to beat. Thumb Up

If you have a copy of NSU, Rittenhouse's address and phone number is in the back under resources. Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
(oops not sure what happened there) artifex got 2, no stechafex, and 5 auto's (martel, Luna, Ruskin, Dante, and Napier). So on that part I'm somewhat happy.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
I normally keep two sets for myself (one 4 showing 1 4 sealing complete run) missing 4 on the second set, but did get 13 of the GK's, 7 of the AS (which I think were mislabeled the checklist states that they should be AE's)

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Are talking about not getting a base set or insert set? Confused

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Base set, and even the third set is missing 43 cards total. Like I said not really happy the way Rittenhouse boxes breaks down. I read that the boxes were suppose to break down into 1 set 6/61 comic book art, 3/39 animated series, 1/9 artifex, 1/29 sketchafex, and 2 autos. So the breakdown from 2 boxes should have been double. The comic inserts out of two bx were right on, the animated set was 1 short, artifex was right on, and lastly the autos were right on, got with the notebook 1 auto and the p3 card. But not a complete set for the second for the base set. But am a devoted ST fan so guess I'll have to be willing.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got my second box:

# 2415/7200

1 base set
Artifex Card: CZ2 (City on the edge…), CZ6 (Arena) ( Big Grin like them so much)
Expanded Universe: # 2 (Akuta), 7 (Captain Pike), 28 (Ruk)
Comic Book Cards: GK 3, 12, 23, 31, 50, 58
Autos: A17 Leonard Nimoy (Mirror Spock) Elephant Dance Elephant(I can’t believe it)
A31 Sean Kenney (Captain Pike)
No Sketch Card

That’s my first self-pulled very limited autograph Smile I really wanted this card. I’m so happy.
As I already mentioned in my first post: The base set cards look fantastic! Perhaps the best base set cards I’ve ever seen (in my opinion). I hope we’ll get soon other Art and Images sets of Star Trek.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cee_Jay,

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Hey Cee_Jay congrats on pulling the pointy eared one Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
congrats! Clap Metal Thumb Up

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great autos! Clap Clap

Smokin'

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
bought 2 boxes off the bay and got the following

2 Base Sets
Artifex CZ1 CZ2
Expanded Universe AS2 AS9 AS15 AS28 AS33 AS34
comic Book GK2 GK18 GK21 GK26 GK29 GK38 GK39 GK40 GK41 GK45 GK55 GK59
Autos A11 A22 A28 A36

Sketch The Cage Clap one of the sketches i was hoping for

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box box from Ebay.

Box #0539

Base Set- Don't like the base set so I'm not making one up so I'm assuming at least one full set.
Expanded Universe-AS13,AS26,AS32
Comic Book-GK1,GK3,GK23,GK31,GK47,GK50
Artifex-CZ9
Autos-A35 Lois Jewell as Drusilla
A38 Michael Dante as Marb
No sketch.

All I can say is I'm glad I didn't buy these at the full price when they were first released.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i've bought 4 boxes so far and i can say that the best card i have gotten out of the 4 would be the martineck space seed sketch its fantastic.

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
bought another box and got the following

6 golden comic books

4 expanded universe

1 artifex

1 sketch patrick hamil, where no man has gone before

2 autos michael forrest and joan collins Clap

so thats six boxes and 3 sketches out of them.where they 1 in 2 boxes or 1 in 3 boxes the sketches?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
1 sketch patrick hamil, where no man has gone before

2 autos michael forrest and joan collins Clap

so thats six boxes and 3 sketches out of them.where they 1 in 2 boxes or 1 in 3 boxes the sketches?

One sketch in two boxes. Congratulations on the great pulls! Thumb Up

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
cheers cee jay.now i just need the other 5-6 V limited autos

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
The review is in...
24 packs 5 cards each pack C
box design C+
wrapper design C
1 near set(missing 5) F
Base set design A-
2 autos 1:12 design B-
1 CZ2 1:24 design B
3 AS20,23,30 1:8 C+
6 GK5,11,20,45,48,53 1:4 B
Insert ratios 12/24 50% B+
"Bang for your buck" C
Fun Factor C+

Overall C+/C
Insert ratios and base design are the strengths of this release. Base collation and chase design hinder the overall value.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Pick up another box of the Bay
#2911/7200
Pulled the expected chase
6 Gold Key Covers cards
3 Expanded Animated Series cards
1 John Czop Artifex card
1 Sketch card - JOE CORRONEY - DEVIL IN THE DARK b/w pencil
2 autos - Michael Forrest & JOAN COLLINS Think I'll do a little dance now Dance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance DanceDance Dance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post