Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Clone Wars (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Clone Wars (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 1085 | Location: UK | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Are box / card prices coming down?
I know this isn't the discussion page, sorry. I won 4 sketch cards in 4 days at an auction site, which surprised me. Anyone still able to buy boxes? And are they more affordable?

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Congrats OWM on your complete set. If I didn't get screwed out of my case on Ebay I would be a lot closer.

quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
Are box / card prices coming down?
I know this isn't the discussion page, sorry. I won 4 sketch cards in 4 days at an auction site, which surprised me. Anyone still able to buy boxes? And are they more affordable?

The last box I just bought was for $50 at a local comic shop. Been trying to hunt down a few off Ebay, but waiting for a decent price.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
I realize noone gives a hoot, but I have FINALLY finished collecting one of each artist.

I'll give ya a hoot. Wink As a huge SW fan, I must say that that is a very remarkable accomplishment. Congrats.

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
I realize noone gives a hoot, but I have FINALLY finished collecting one of each artist.

I picked up the Kayanan at San Diego!!! It's mine now Smile Oddly, it is unsigned, but the style is so distinctive and I LOVE it Smile I realize this is not a box breakdown - but I had to share.

You get the proverbial Thumb Up for your accomplishment.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Way to go Joanna!

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Joanna..... i'm glad you finally got yerself a master set Big Grin

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go, that sure is a feel good factor right?????
well any way Smile nice one!!!!!!!!

KADRAN 00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Bought a box of these purely for the sketch:

0 base sets - 9 cards short! Mad
12 sticker cards - 1 set and 2 swaps
4 battle action cards
1 sketch card (Giorello- Asajj)

Never watched the show but might after looking at the cards Smile

Here is a scan of the sketch:

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img24&image=clonewars2.jpg

A while back I got the above sketch but haven't been able to identify the character. Haven't seen one on ebay or couldn't identify from the base set. Anyone have any ideas?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

A while back I got the above sketch but haven't been able to identify the character. Haven't seen one on ebay or couldn't identify from the base set. Anyone have any ideas?

That looks like Kit Fisto, just wearing a hooded robe. You can tell by the eyes and can see a bit of a tendril poking out from the hood.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
posted Hide Post
Or Shaak Ti (spelling?)

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

Hey Raj,first great looking sketch.
And second,have you tried looking it up at this site.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Hey Raj,first great looking sketch.
And second,have you tried looking it up at http://starwars.keithjakubowski.net/topps/clonewars/sketches/left.htm

Thanks and yes. I look at every other day to see if I can see something similar but no luck yet (that may be a good thing as far price is concerned though)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Incarnadine:
That looks like Kit Fisto, just wearing a hooded robe. You can tell by the eyes and can see a bit of a tendril poking out from the hood.

DoctorChristmasJones:
Or Shaak Ti (spelling?)

Thanks. I'll check the base set again to see who those characters are.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Hobby box:

2 base sets
4 Battle Motion inserts
1 Sticker insert set, couple of extras
1 Sketch - Davide Fabbri

This message has been edited. Last edited by: venom5liter,

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Hobby box:

2 base sets
4 Battle Motion inserts
1 Sticker insert set, couple of extras
1 Sketch - Doug Wheatley

This message has been edited. Last edited by: venom5liter,

Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
Well i just got my first box of Clone Wars cards. Yes I know it is very very very late but i thought i would like a go at getting a good sketch well I am really happy with my pull so i thought i should post it

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post