Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Men 2 (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Men 2 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Marquis
posted
Box 1
Autos: Iceman Metal
Senator Kelly Razz
Costume: Storm

Box 2
Auto: Senator Kelly Shake Head
Costume: None

Box 3
Auto: Jubilee

[This message was edited by xSaBx on December 11, 2003 at 05:06 AM.]

Posts: 33 | Location: Germany | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marquis
posted Hide Post
Box 4:
Auto: Cyclops
Costume: Wolverine (brown) Thumb Up

Box 5:
Auto: Jubilee

Box 6:
Auto: Shadowcat
Costume: Wolverine (black)

Box 7:
Auto:Nightcrawler Clap
Costume: Lady Deathstrike

Posts: 33 | Location: Germany | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
Bought 1 box and got

a little disappointed but with the exception of lord of the rings it seems that topps don't believe in chase cards

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Hiya,

Bought 45 X-Men 2 hobby packs from a boot sale and obtained one autograph card: Ice man 'Shawn Ashmore'.

Lots of base cards as I haven't sorted them out into sets. If anyone still missing some base cards, let me know and maybe we can do a trade on it.

Andy

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Opened these awhile ago but remember my inserts:

Box 1

Auto: Bryan Singer

Box 2

Costume: Wolverine (Black)

Posts: 4858 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Bought a box quite a while ago in 2003:

Auto: Michael Reid MacKay

I was happy with my pulls... Big Grin

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
My son and I opened a box today!!
2 sets.
autos 1:30 packs.
got 2--cyclops and Jubilee!!
Yippie!!!!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Way to go barobehere! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
You beat the odds! Clap Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Not a box, but I randomly bought 7 hobby packs from a store and pulled the Daniel Cudmore as Colossus auto.

Went back afterwards and bought the last 9 packs still available. No inserts, but got most of the base set. Only 7 cards short of completing it. I really like this set, and the costume cards sound cool!

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i opened my retail one and got

i got 4 of the 10 chase set for x men 2 i got 3 4 5 and 6 out of 10 and i got c2 and c3 and 2 base sets

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice Break Charmed madSmile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a box off amazon and really beat the odds:

- 2 base sets
- Senator Kelly auto
- Iceman auto
- Wolverine costume (2 color w/ holes where the stitching used to be)

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another 3 hit box. Nothing spectacular, but still a pleasant surprise:

- 2 base sets
- Jason 143 auto
- Pyro auto
- Lady Deathstrike costume

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got 16 RETAIL packs and pulled:

Prismatic Foils: 3 (Magneto) & 5 (Nightcrawler)
Clear Cards: C2 (Nightcrawler), C3 (Storm)

Retail is getting harder and harder to find. All are available for trade except C2. And if you have foils 8-10 or C5, I would trade greatly in your favor.

posted Hide Post
13 more RETAIL packs yielded 4 inserts, doubles of each of course....but at least I could use the #10 foil. Only 3 more cards to hunt down (#8,9,C5)

Prismatic Foils: #10 x2 (Lady Deathstrike)
Clear Cards: #C3 x2 (Storm)