Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    World of Harry Potter 3D (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Harry Potter 3D (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I picked up another box. I didn't pull anything spectacular, but since I didn't have either insert, I'm happy. Smile

BT4
PZ 2, 4, 5, 7, 9
R1, 3, 5
UR3
Flitwick auto
C9 Harry Quidditch uniform 241/250

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I finally got my hands on one of these boxes and I was pretty surprised by how cool the cards were.

Here's my box breakdown:

BT4
UR1
R1, 3, 5
PZ2, 4, 5, 7, 9 (these are awesome)

wow, my insert breakdown was virtually the same as kbmum (see above).

I did pull a costume and prop card though:

C8 - material worn by Emma Watson in HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (272/400)

and

P10 - material used in HP and the Goblet of Fire for Neville's Book on Water Plants (113/125)

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
I finally got my hands on one of these boxes and I was pretty surprised by how cool the cards were.

Here's my box breakdown:

BT4
UR1
R1, 3, 5
PZ2, 4, 5, 7, 9 (these are awesome)

wow, my insert breakdown was virtually the same as kbmum (see above).

I did pull a costume and prop card though:

C8 - material worn by Emma Watson in HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (272/400)

and

P10 - material used in HP and the Goblet of Fire for Neville's Book on Water Plants (113/125)

COOL!!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats kbmum and clearbue! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Got 1 box on Friday for my wife.It's her favorite movies.

Base sets : 2
Box topper : BT1
Foil : 1,2,5,6,9
Rare : 1,2,4
Ultra Rare : 1
Costume C10 123/175
Auto : Daniel Radcliffe Bouncey Big Grin

Very happy with this box. May buy another.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats on the amazin find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
Nice pull on the Daniel Radcliffe Auto. His auto has been on my holy grail list for a while now. Must feel awesome to have pulled that one.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
That's an incredible pull.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just got a daniel auto

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
I'm drooling! Drool Clap

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
congrats to both of you.

I have pulled some very nice low numbered prop cards over the years, I even pulled the Gary Oldman Auto 3 different times out of goblet of fire. But still have never pulled 1 of the 3 main kids.

Oh well, just have to try again.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post