Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    World of Harry Potter 3D (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Harry Potter 3D (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Which costumes and autos haven't shown up in the case breaks?

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
My case breakdown was as follows:

Costume # 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,12,13.

Prop 1,3,9.

Autos: Diggory/Krum Double Autograph
Fudge, Flitwick, George Weasley & Station Guard.

Case Topper # 1.

BT # 1(2), 2(3), 3(3), 4(2).

Puzzles # 1(6), 2(4), 3(8), 4(3), 5(7), 6(3), 7(8), 8(3), 9(8).

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
Which costumes and autos haven't shown up in the case breaks?

Now, only P4 hasn't shown up in any case breaks, but P6 is very "underrepresented". Others that seem to be underrepresented include C1-C7-C11-C13 and P2-P3-P10.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes:

# 0155
BT4.
UR3.
R2, R4, R6.
PZ2, 4, 5, 7, 9.
C13 Karkaroff's costume.

# 2239
BT2.
UR3. Frown
R1, R3, R5.
PZ1, 3, 5, 6, 8.
C4 Ron's costume. Smile
Auto: Diggory & Krum dual! Thumb Up

Sets: 3 complete, 1 set missing card # 19.

I was very happy that I was able to complete both the PZ and Rare chase sets from my 2 boxes. I was dissapointed to get the same UR in both boxes and also that I received one of the dud boxes with nothing but a very common costume in it. The second box made up for it though.

The backs of these cards are very blah and the numbering is almost impossible to read with some color combinations. It made sorting sets more difficult than usual. Luckily the collation in my boxes was better than some as I almost made 4 complete sets.

The cards are very nice and overall I really like this set.

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my box today. Overall, I loved the fronts of the cards, but was a little disappointed by the lack of info on the back. However, I kind of like the change of auto design as well as the 3d effect on the costumes. Anyways, in my box I got:

BT4
R2,4,6
UR3
Puzzle 1,3,5,6,8
Goyle/Crabbe dual auto Thumb Up
Slytherin Quiddich Robes Smile

While I am not the biggest Slytherin fan, I am still pretty happy about my breakdowns!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich: I was dissapointed to get the same UR in both boxes and also that I received one of the dud boxes with nothing but a very common costume in it.

Well...you can't really call it a dud box if it contains an insert. I agree that if there is only one in the box, it shouldn't be one of the most common cards in the set, and this has been a problem with Artbox's products (my Memorable Moments boxes were so bad, I didn't even post the breakdowns here). I know of someone who had a real 3D dud box -- no costume, prop, or auto. Frown

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
While I am not the biggest Slytherin fan, I am still pretty happy about my breakdowns!

Just think Crabbe and Goyle masquerading as little first-year girls standing guard outside the Room of Requirement, under the influence of polyjuice potion. Cool

That's definitely the second nicest single-box pull I've seen! Nobody much has been reporting Crabbe+Goyle, though I can't see the same dearth in the auction listings. And the Quidditch card is the scarcest costume except for the dual. Congrats!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:

Just think Crabbe and Goyle masquerading as little first-year girls standing guard outside the Room of Requirement, under the influence of polyjuice potion. Cool

That's definitely the second nicest single-box pull I've seen! Nobody much has been reporting Crabbe+Goyle, though I can't see the same dearth in the auction listings. And the Quidditch card is the scarcest costume except for the dual. Congrats!

Really? Wow, that makes me excited! I was stoked to just get autographs from two people that I didn't have yet and get any costume that I would actually recognize, and to top it off they are both from my favorite book (Chamber). Anyways, hearing that makes me really excited- thanks for that!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
Opened a box this morning.

R2,R4,R6
UR3
BT3
puzzles 1,3,5,6,8

Autograph Filius Flitwick
Costume C8 368/400 Hermione Granger.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
My two boxes finally arrived:

Box 1:
BT1
Puzzle: 2-4-6-7-9
R2-R4-R6
UR3
Autograp: David Bradley as Argus Filch (redemption)
Costume: C2 - Slytherin Students 143/400

Box 2:
BT2
Puzzle: 2-4-6-7-9 Frown (all dupes from the first box)
R1-R3-R5 Smile Full set from two boxes
UR2
Autograph: Robert Hardy as Cornelius Fudge
Costume: C1 - Gryffindor students 056/350

I am a big fan of 3D-cards, both holographic and lenticular, and this set did not dissapoint me in that matter. Most of the cards had a very nice effect Smile
I am happy I didn`t get any "dud" boxes, but since I am missing 4 puzzle-cards and didn`t get any prop-cards I think I will chase down another box or two Smile The costumes were not in my wish-list either!
All in all quite content with the content (pun intended Smile )

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Nice cards! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great catch

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Thanks Smile I bought The Hermoine-costume C8, the P6 PHOTOS OF GILDEROY 77/225 and PROP P2 BROOM BRISTLES 160/175 off Ebay. And the UR i miss, the puzzle and the box toppers i miss. So now I get some cards I wanted and almost a mini-master, and I guess it was cheaper then buy more boxes Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice finds everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
The World of Harry Potter in 3-D Box Results
Box Topper 4, UR1, 3 Rare, & some puzzle pieces Frown

Costume Cards (1:24 packs)
C12 Yule Ball robe worn by Stanislav Ianevski as Viktor Krum (272/470)

Prop Cards (1:80 packs)
P4 Potions Book (81/100) Clap

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Those are nice pulls Master! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
thanks Riddick. I think I got pretty lucky on this one.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice find there

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Potions Book Master!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
thanks Riddick. I think I got pretty lucky on this one.

Hey,what can I say I drool a lot on the inside when I go to these forums. Drool Drool
Some say it's internal bleeding-LOL Big Grin
I'm just not that lucky when opening boxes I never really get what I want.bummer Shake Head