Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost in Space, The Complete (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost in Space, The Complete (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted
Box # 2336

One complete base set- short 7 for 2nd set

1966 reprint cards-#6,15,18,30

1966 expansion cards-74,77,80.89,90

The good, the bad and the ugly cards-S2,S5,S7,SS8,S9

The faces of Dr. Smith-F2,F5,F8

"Character" cards-R2-June Lockhart,R7Angela Cartwright

Auto-Francune York

Double auto-Mark Goddard/Marta Kristen as Major don West/Judy Robinson Dance Elephant Cool

SketchaFex Sketch card-Jupier by Cris Bolson Bouncey Clap Big Grin

Nice set out of a good box! Big Grin

Smokin'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Hey...looks like you got a great box silverback,congrats Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Am I the only one who bought a box? Does this mean there are 3299 boxes out there? Shake Head

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leia214
posted Hide Post
I bought a box - didn't do as well as you with the autographs though! Wink

I made one full base set, 2 cards short of a second set. I put a full breakdown out here tonight or tomorrow.

I am thinking about buying a second box - my husband and I had fun going through the cards and remembering the series from when we were kids!

Posts: 101 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: June 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
1 Hobby box
40 packs B+
5 cards per pack D
Box design B
Wrapper design B
1 base set A (4 cards shy a 2nd set)
Base design B
S3,4,6,8,9 C+
F1,2,9 C
Character 2,7 C+
Reprints 2,7,34,39,45,60,72,83,90,110 A
Autos Marcus, Throne B
Insert ratios C+

Overall B-/B
Reprints are the creative part of this release. The rest is common and repetitive. Insert odds as expected. Box and wrappers, lack insert information, and autos are not numbered. Great base set collation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xtime:
1 Hobby box
40 packs B+
5 cards per pack D
Box design B
Wrapper design B
1 base set A
Base design B
S3,4,6,8,9 C+
F1,2,9 C
Character 2,7 C+
Autos Marcus, Throne B
Insert ratios C+

Overall B-/B
Reprints are the creative part of this release. The rest is common and repetitive. Insert odds as expected. Box and wrappers lack insert information, and autos are not numbered.
I'm a bit puzzled as to why you gave the majority of inserts a b - c+ when you then say the breakdown was "as expected". Just because you didn't get above average inserts or a rare auto doesn't mean it was bad. Not everyone can get a whoopee-do box.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Fair question.

The grade relates to the design only. You may notice a different grade for insert ratios. Has nothing to do with what inserts are pulled. I've pulled limited inserts before and still gave them a B or C simply because of design. The phrase...as expected...means I received the number of inserts expected according to the stated odds. As in this case, I did receive the expected number of inserts, but it does not mean I think those odds are good. For example, the character inserts, medium design, but a weak insert ratio for such a simple insert.

Hope that helps.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
quote:
1 Hobby box
40 packs B+
5 cards per pack D
Box design B
Wrapper design B
1 base set A
Base design B
S3,4,6,8,9 C+
F1,2,9 C
Character 2,7 C+
Autos Marcus, Throne B
Insert ratios C+

Overall B-/B

Opened another box #269
Results:
S1,2,4,5,7
F5,7,8
Character 4,8
Reprints 1,21,27,38,49,58,67,76,85,91
Autos AJohnson & SMAllen

Review adjustments & additions:
Insert Ratios B+ 22/40
"Bang For Your Buck" B
Fun Factor B+
Overall B+/B

Compared to current releases, usually 8-10/40, an insert ratio 22/40 is a fantasy. Whatever happened to the good ole days???