Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    CSI Miami Series 2 (Strictly Ink)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSI Miami Series 2 (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rubadub001:
So far, with the exception of a very few sketches - I can't quite tell who the sketches are supposed to be of - are they a particular CSI character or are they just random people with sunglasses and/or 1/2 head shots?

Mine are of characters on the show, I was given smaple images from Barrie and did them in my style. Sorry they displease you, but I can't help with names on this one.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Ram's sketches on page 2 (flobes breakdown) look like a Calliegh and two Tim Speedles.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So as I understand it, no case toppers, and the cards hand numbered out of 2,500 are box toppers that didn't get inserted in the boxes?

There's nothing outside the boxes, beyond that?

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
thats right Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my box and album today being Box 81 and box topper inserted in the album.

1 Auto of David Caruso.

1 costume card of Tim Speedle's shirt showing a button hole.

3 ID cards 1.2 and 6

and the usual base set although I damaged a card when opening a packet.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice auto and costume John Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hi millhouse here got a case yesterday for the royal national comic fair. Here's what i got from my case

1) all 7 autograph cards have spares witch i shall be putting up for trade

2) all 5 costume cards have spares witch i shall be putting up for trade

3) 4 sketch cards: Horatio Caine by Kyle Babbitt
Horatio Caine by Rich Molinelli
Joe Flanigan by Chris Henderson
Tim"Speed"Speedle by Rowena Pagarigan

4) all 6 id badges have 4 spare sets witch i shall be putting up for trade

5) 18 box topper cards witch i shall be putting up for trade

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MILLHOUSE,

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Again 4 sketches is a poor return on a case

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
cracked a case on this Smile
Got all seven Auto's and spares
Got 7 sets of Id Badges
Got all 5 Costume cards and a Variant Costume card for the pants Smile
Only 4 Sketch cards Frown But hey won't complain lol
Happy with what I Got Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened one box yesterday,

what I got:

Boti Bliss autograph Frown (now got three of these...)

and

Sketch by Robert Hack Smile , I'll be posting a photo later.

Posts: 12 | Location: Sweden | Registered: December 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post
I can say I had the worst box in my whole life. Openend Box 1624 and here is what I found inside:

0 (in words Z-E-R-O) basic sets (I am missing 14! cards.) Frown
2 badge cards (both number ID2)
0 autograph cards Shake Head
0 sketch cards
at least 1 costume card (C3 bloody pants).

Can someone give me an advice what to do? I would like to write to Strictly Inc. in hope to receive at least the 14 missing cards for a complete basic set. How is their customer service?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CardFan77,

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Cardfan Smile
What no's are you missing????
Give meo a list Smile I had a case of this Smile
Got tones of spares..... you can have them for nothing Smile + tell me what chase you are missing and I will try to help

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post
Hi Kadran00157,

This is really a nice gesture. I will get back to you if I run against closed doors at Strictly Inc.

So far I sent an email. Let´s see what they have to say.

However it is funny that I read about a box missing an autograph too in this forum but no one who missed basic cards.

In the meantime I found out that there also was a boxtopper card numbered to 2500 that I couldn´t find. This is really strange...and sad. Frown

But thanks a lot for you generous offer!

CardFan77

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CardFan Smile
Got loads of spare box toppers too, if you get stuck with Strictlyink, email me and I'll help you out Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Got my box in today, still a lot of the cards had corner dings on them, AGAIN.

1 full base set
as many extras

id badge Jon Togo/Ryan Ryan Wolfe
id badge David Caruso/Horatio Caine
quicksilver tshirt w/b Jake Sullivan
auto card Boti Bliss/Valera

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post