Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Spartacus 2013 Premium Packs (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus 2013 Premium Packs (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
Box #85/250

Autos

Blood & Sand:
Craig Parker x3
Janine Burchett x4
Brooke Williams x2
Daniel Feuerriegel x4
Craig Walsh-Wrightson
Kevin J. Wilson

Vengeance:
Conan Stevens
Tom Hobbs (gray background) x2
Tom Hobbs (orange background) x2
Katrina Law (bow & arrow)
Katrina Law (woods background) x3
Viva Bianca (green background)
Viva Bianca (gray background) x2
Brooke Williams
Liam McIntyre
Kevin J Wilson

Relics

Vertical Style:
Seppia's dress x2
Lucretia's dress
Ilithyia's dress
Glaber's skirt
Glaber's top

Horizontal Style:
Lucretia's dress
Seppia's dress x2
Ilithyia's dress
Glaber's undershirt
Glaber's documents x2
Mira's maps
Doctore's whip

1 complete base set with 15 extras
Gold Plaque cards: 1 complete set, 7 extras

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought one pack of this.

Auto

Craig Walsh-Wrightson
Daniel Feuerriegel

Both blood and sand.

Relic

Doctore's Whip

GV4
E8
E15
E22

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got 8 packs from Miss Lizzy today and I must say the collation left something to be desired. I only got 8 different autographs and of those only 5 different signers. Out of 16 autographs you would hope to be a little closer to making a set than I am now. In the 8 packs I pulled 3 of Daniel Feuerriegel, 3 of Craig Parker, 2 Katrina Law with bow and 1 of the other version, 3 of Tom Hobbs (2 different poses), & 2 of each pose of Kevin Wilson's autos. I pulled 7 different die cuts (still need GV7) and I need a whopping 13 base cards to complete my set. I think I am done buying premium packs for a while. I don't know if I could have seen an open box and picked out the worst 16 autographs and done much worse. I only got 4 different relic cards out of 8 and in a single pack I opened from another seller I got duplicates of every card I pulled from these packs except for a Viva Bianca autograph. I think my luck has definitely run out.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
I got 8 packs from Miss Lizzy today and I must say the collation left something to be desired. I only got 8 different autographs and of those only 5 different signers. Out of 16 autographs you would hope to be a little closer to making a set than I am now. In the 8 packs I pulled 3 of Daniel Feuerriegel, 3 of Craig Parker, 2 Katrina Law with bow and 1 of the other version, 3 of Tom Hobbs (2 different poses), & 2 of each pose of Kevin Wilson's autos. I pulled 7 different die cuts (still need GV7) and I need a whopping 13 base cards to complete my set. I think I am done buying premium packs for a while. I don't know if I could have seen an open box and picked out the worst 16 autographs and done much worse. I only got 4 different relic cards out of 8 and in a single pack I opened from another seller I got duplicates of every card I pulled from these packs except for a Viva Bianca autograph. I think my luck has definitely run out.

Wow, that's bad luck with your pulls. It's for similar kind of problems I've started to go for buying master sets as it works out cheaper in the long run.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had been buying master sets until recently and I went on a hot streak and figured I would try my luck again. Bad decision. I might have to go back to buying master sets again. Saves me the heartache of breaks like this.

quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:

Wow, that's bad luck with your pulls. It's for similar kind of problems I've started to go for buying master sets as it works out cheaper in the long run.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That is always the gamble with half case/Box purchases - somebody else could have great luck with buying the other packs from that box.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm bummed to hear this Frown I had assumed that pulling 8 packs in order would have resulted in better collation. If you want to email me what base cards you are missing, I can help you fill in the ones you need. And if you want, maybe we can work out a trade - your extra autos for some of the autos you still need.
Let me know - liz@misslizzyscollectibles.com

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lizzy. You always go out of your way for customer satisfaction even when there was nothing you did wrong or could have done differently. I certainly appreciate the offer.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
[
QUOTE]Originally posted by Bacall1:

I'm bummed to hear this Frown I had assumed that pulling 8 packs in order would have resulted in better collation. If you want to email me what base cards you are missing, I can help you fill in the ones you need. And if you want, maybe we can work out a trade - your extra autos for some of the autos you still need.
Let me know - liz@misslizzyscollectibles.com[/QUOTE]

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I got one pack and pulled

- base cards 8, 15, 22
- gold plaque GV 7 (Senator Albinius)
- relic Doctore's whip (why did RA put a picture of Ashur on the card, and not of Doctore?)
- autographs Dan Feuerriegel Smile & Craig Walsh-Wrightson

I really like what I got, even if I'd preferred some Lucy Lawless relics. Wink

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Picked up a pack from you know where:

Base: 8, 16, 22
GV3 - Agron
Doctore's whip
Autos: Daniel Feuerriegel & Craig Walsh-Wrightson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
This is actually the fourth box I've opened - didn't get around to posting the other two.

Box #82/250

Autos

Blood & Sand:
Craig Parker x3
Janine Burchett x3
Brooke Williams
Daniel Feuerriegel x5
Craig Walsh-Wrightson x2
Kevin J. Wilson
Peter Mensah

Vengeance:
Tom Hobbs (gray background) x2
Tom Hobbs (orange background)
Katrina Law (bow & arrow) x2
Katrina Law (woods background) x2
Viva Bianca (green background) x2
Viva Bianca (gray background)
Brooke Williams x2
Kevin J Wilson
Cynthia Addai-Robinson

Relics

Vertical Style:
Seppia's dress
Lucretia's dress
Ilithyia's dress
Glaber's skirt x2
Glaber's top

Horizontal Style:
Lucretia's dress x2
Seppia's dress
Ilithyia's dress
Glaber's undershirt
Glaber's documents
Mira's maps x2
Doctore's whip

posted Hide Post
Happy with the break from my 2 boxes as it generated a master set (excluding the 4 box incentive) and provided some really nice relic cards. Here's the breakdown:

Base 1 - 30: 3
Gold Plaque 1-8: 3 + 6 extra
Box Topper CT1: 2
Autos
Liam McIntyre as Spartacus (V): 1
Cynthia Robinson as Naevia (V): 1
Conan Stevena as Sedullus (V): 1
Peter Mensah as Doctore (BS): 1
Very Limited
Viva Bianca as Ilithyia (V) ver1: 3
Viva Bianca as Ilithyia (V) ver2 : 3
Kevin Wilson as Sen Albinius (V): 3
Craig Wrightson as Solonius (BS): 3
Kevin Wilson as Sen Albinius (BS): 3
Limited
Katrina Law as Mira (V) ver 1: 3
Katrina Law as Mira (V) ver 2: 4
Tony Hobbs as Seppius (V) ver 1: 3
Tony Hobbs as Seppius (V) ver 2: 3
Brooke Williams as Aurelia (V): 2
Brooke Williams as Aurelia (BS): 3
Common
Craig Parker as Glaber (BS): 7
Janine Burchett as Domitia (BS): 7
Dan Feuerriegel as Agron (BS): 9
Relics
Lucretia dress (vert): 3
Ilithyia dress (vert): 3
Seppia dress (vert): 2
Glaber top (vert): 2
Glaber kilt (vert): 2
Lucretia dress (hor): 3
Ilithyia dress (hor): 2
Seppia dress (hor): 3
Glaber undershirt (hor): 3
Doctore whip: 3
Mira map : 2
Glaber documents : 2
Spartacus map (2c): 1

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Won another pack

Janine Burchett (B/S)
Katrina Law (Vengeance)

Seppia Dress (hor)

Varinius GV8

E9, 23, 29

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got 4 packs

pack 1
Base E8 E15 E22
Gold Plaque GV7
Auto Craig Walsh-Wrightson / Daniel Feuerriegel
Relics Doctore's whip

Pack 2
Base E14 E17 E27
Gold Plaque GV1
Auto Viva Bianca (gray background) / Brooke Williams Vengeance
Relics Lucretia's dress Horizontal

Pack 3
Base E1 E13 E18
Gold Plaque GV6
Auto Katrina Law (bow & arrow) / Janine Burchett
Relics Ilithyia's dress Vertical

Pack 4
Base E12 E26 E27
Gold Plaque GV3
Auto Craig Parker / Tom Hobbs (gray background)
Relics Seppia's dress Vertical

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
We broke box #126.

Base cards: one set plus 15 extras
Gold plaque cards: one set plus 7 extras
Box topper CT1

Autographs
Liam McIntyre as Spartacus in Spartacus: Vengeance x1
Viva Bianca as Ilithyia in Spartacus: Vengeance version 1 x2
Viva Bianca as Ilithyia in Spartacus: Vengeance version 2 x1
Katrina Law as Mira in Spartacus: Vengeance version 1 x2
Katrina Law as Mira in Spartacus: Vengeance version 2 x1
Tom Hobbs as Seppius in Spartacus: Vengeance version 1 x1
Tom Hobbs as Seppius in Spartacus: Vengeance version 2 x3
Kevin J. Wilson as Senator Albinius in Spartacus: Vengeance x1
Brooke Williams as Aurelia in Spartacus: Vengeance x2
Conan Stevens as Sedullus in Spartacus: Vengeance x1
Craig Parker as Claudius Glaber in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x3
Janine Burchett as Domitia in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x4
Craig Walsh Wrightson as Solonius in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x1
Dan Feuerriegel as Agron in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x4
Brooke Williams as Aurelia in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x1
Kevin J. Wilson as Senator Albinius in Spartacus: Blood and Sand x2

Costumes
Lucy Lawless as Lucretia x1
Viva Bianca as Ilithyia x1
Hanna Mangan Lawrence as Seppia x1
Craig Parker as Claudius Glaber x2
Craig Parker as Claudius Glaber x1
Lucretia's Dress x2
Ilithyia's Dress x1
Seppia's Dress x1
Claudius Glaber's Undershirt x1
Doctore's Whip x1
Mira's Map x2
Glaber's Documents x1

I was pretty happy to get Liam McIntyre's auto and I thought the relic cards were pretty awesome.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Got three more packs:

Pack 1
Base: 5, 19, 30
Autos: Janine Burchett and Viva Bianca (green background
GV 5
Doctore's whip

Pack 2
Base: 6, 11, 29
Autos: Tom Hobbs (grey background) & Kevin J. Wilson (Vengence)
GV1
Ilithyia's dress (hor)

Pack 3
Base: 6,7,28
Autos: Craig Walsh-Wrightson & Craig Parker
GV6
Lucretia's dress (vert)

Got a nice mix and only 3 dups. Excellent set.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Box 161

Autos

Blood & Sand:
Craig Parker x 3
Janine Burchett x 4
Brooke Williams x2
Daniel Feuerriegel x 4
Craig Walsh-Wrightson x 2
Kevin J. Wilson
Peter Mensah

Vengeance:
Tom Hobbs (gray background)
Tom Hobbs (orange background) x2
Katrina Law (bow & arrow)
Katrina Law (woods background) x 3
Viva Bianca (green background)
Viva Bianca (gray background) x 2
Brooke Williams
Kevin J Wilson
Cynthia Addai-Robinson

Relics

Vertical Style:
Seppia's dress x 2
Lucretia's dress
Ilithyia's dress
Glaber's skirt
Glaber's top

Horizontal Style:
Lucretia's dress
Seppia's dress
Ilithyia's dress x 2
Glaber's undershirt
Glaber's documents x 2
Mira's maps
Doctore's whip

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I opened one pack.

Craig Parker auto (Blood & Sand)
Tom Hobbs auto (Vengeance/orange background)
Lucretia's dress relic (horizontal)

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post