Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sleepy Hollow (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sleepy Hollow (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of maxpower03
posted
I couldn't see a board for this on the box breakdowns zection so I'll start one here...
2 Base Sets (15 missing from 3rd)
Lobby Cards: LC3, LC6
Character Cards: CC3, CC4, CC9
Autograph Redemption: Casper van Dien

A good box and I will send off my redemption next week.

Posts: 106 | Location: UK | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
hmm there was a topic, cos i posted in it, but i guess harris pruned the old posts.

anyway i picked up another box at collectormania so here goes.

3 base sets, 3 cards missing for a 4th set
Auto redemption for Jeffery Jones
CC3 cc4 cc9
LC3 LC6

the chase cards are excatly what i had in the other box :/

max looks like we pulled the same box :/ Big Grin maybe we can trade to fill up sets etc. ill email you Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snoopmeister
posted Hide Post
Have been holding off on this one....bought a box cheap a few weeks back and break down is as follows:
3 base sets with shed loads of spares
CC3 CC4 CC9
LC1 LC3
Tim Burton Auto redemption.
Knowing that Burton never signed in the end, i emailed Inkworks who replied stating that they would send me what auto card they had available....and so sat in my letter box on friday was a Lisa Marie auto.....woo hoo....well impressed....

Posts: 29 | Location: Telford, UK | Registered: September 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
did you get the tim burton redemption back?

i would probably keep it. then go find other autos :P

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snoopmeister
posted Hide Post
Yes i did actually, previously i have sent off redemption cards but they have not always been returned, so i always state in my covering letter requesting that the redemption card be returned with the auto/pieceworks card Smile

Posts: 29 | Location: Telford, UK | Registered: September 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
when i sent off my capser auto, i got the redemption back, dont think i asked for it back, cant remember.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Inkworks, Cards Inc and Strictly Ink always return the redemption card.
Rittenhouse don't do redemptions except in special circumstances (sericels for Animated Star Trek) but they returned the redemption card.

The others you have to specifically ask and one said they don't return them for security reasons ( can't remember which).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
How many different autos were in this set?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
6 redemption cards but 2 bailed out.
Tim Burton and J. Depp.
4 autos did sign
Danny Elfman
Jeffery Jones
Lisa Marie
Casper Van Diem

It's a nice auto set.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
yes and all i need now is a lisa marie and a danny elfman to complete the auto set Big Grin

Think i am going to make two master sets soon. 1 Being sleepy hollow, since i need 2 autos and 2 voided redemption cards, and about 4 chase cards Big Grin

and 2nd would be Roswell, i love looking at this set, all i need for a master set are the two chase sets, and all autos, not much, though i saw a box on ebay, which i might bid for :P

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I'd thought about picking up a box just to have something to break open...

I see in the first 3 posts here that each box had an auto redemption. Has everyone seen this for the most part, an auto per box? I know Depp and Burton didn't sign, but has everyone for the most part pulled auto redemptions in each box, 1 per 36 packs?

Thanks, that would sure influence my decision Smile
AGH01

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
The redemption cards are meant to be 1:72 packs. They are still valid, but need to be sent to Inkworks new address to be redeemed.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindskelly
posted Hide Post
Agh01: I bought a box of Sleepy Hollow and did not get an auto redemption.

I was hoping for the Danny Elfman card!

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 cases in the past and the autos were actually more seeded at 1 auto per 3 boxes. each case i opened has only 3 auto redemptions.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help everyone! I'll probably still get a box as the prices are quite low and I enjoyed the movie! And if I can get an auto redemption on top of that... Smile

Thanks again,
AGH01

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I got a cheap box:

CC1, CC4, CC9
LC1, LC5

3 base sets

No auto redemptions Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
I would like that Danny Elfman Auto as well. So I guess they put Redemption cards in the packs and not the actual signed card?

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Yep, Sleepy Hollow's autographs are all redemptions and as far as I know and seen, Danny Elfman's autograph card is the most valued among this autographers lot.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kjn
posted Hide Post
Very close to a master set on this one. All I need is the sell sheet, the Elfman auto, and the R1 Promo Redemption card.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
I picked up the Elfman in Philly for a steal a year ago, found out later they had reversed the Elfman & Lisa Marie prices on accident. Oops, finally some good luck for me!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post