Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Dangerous Divas (Rittenhouse Archives, 2011)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Dangerous Divas (Rittenhouse Archives, 2011)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPoS:
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i,ed give $300 (at least) for a katie cook in this set,so katie cook is one answer.

yeah but isn't cook listed as (S) so you'd expect her sketch cards to be exciting, i'm talking about the the rest of the artists. am i more excited by pulling a Prince (VL) than a Mapa (EL) or more excited by a Gaylord (EL) vs a Geneta (EL). you know what i'm saying. thanks for any input. this is my first Rittenhouse/Marvel experience.

Looking up the artist's designation comes later for me.

If the art's good, I like it. Whether the artist did 25 or 250.

Katie Cook is a good example. She's an "S" but some Marvel collectors don't like her stuff at all because it does not look like the comic books. Luckily there are enough of "Katie's People" to buy them up so it really does not matter.

The rarity only really matters if you're trying to collect one of each artist, looking for a specific artist, or if you are re-selling.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i should have my boxes at week's end so fingers crossed!

Posts: 15 | Location: LA LA land | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
my box

set x72

x33 spares

x8 parallel

x1 embrace
e14 emma frost + who cares

x3 women of
w3 scarlet witch
w8 hopes summers
w12 laura kinney

x2 seductresses
s4 emma frost
s7 mary jane watson (beautiful card)

was worried about the sketch,then found it last but one pack
newton barosa - scarlet witch

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened 4 more boxes today:

Frankie Ray Nova or Old School Invaders Tara by David Lee, Jocasta by Kristen Allen, Darkchylde by Jomar Bulda

and I finally pulled a puzzle Dance
Nestor Celario

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miss Lizzy,

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Not only a puzzle, but a nice one. Congratulations Mizz Lizzy.

My cases finally arrived in far off Australia. Here's the first: In each box, there are:
> 8 parallel base cards (of 72)
> 3 Women cards (of 12)
> 2 Sultry Seductress (of 9)
> 1 Embrace (of 9).
In my case of 12 boxes, I got 2 complete sets of Women and 1 set each of the others. Here are the 12 sketches:

Butch Mapa (Spider Woman) / Juan Fontanez (Magik / Darkchylde) / Marc Ferreira (Psylocke)
Joe Pekar (Elektra) / Mark Spears (Invisible Woman) / David Lee (Scarlet Witch)

Raimundo Nonato (Sharon Carter) / Yesim Asrar (Elsa Bloodstone) / Tom Kelly (Blink)
Rodrigo Martins (Nocturne) / Magno unsigned (She-Hulk) / Lee Kohse (Black Widow)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tangent,

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I particularly like those She Hulk cards! I pulled one by Rich Molinelli which I must honestly admit I do not like very much at all.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
technically you guys & gals are right that is Magik but fyi with the horns she is in her Darkchylde persona! just something you might like to know!

in other news....its very cool how St. Pierre signs the back of his sketch cards!

Posts: 15 | Location: LA LA land | Registered: March 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPoS:
technically you guys & gals are right that is Magik but fyi with the horns she is in her Darkchylde persona! just something you might like to know!

That's what I had originally thought. Thanks for the info Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got six boxes of Dangerous Divas..... Thanks to the Awesome Millhouse I now need only 12 Parallel cards and 2 Embrace cards for a mini master set
Here are the sketches in no particular order.....
1) Female Thing by Buddy Prince
2) Hellcat by Ghislain Spiderguile Tchissafou
3) Don't know the character but the Artist is Christen allen
4) Don't know the Character but the Artist is J C Fabul.... Nice
5) Black Cat by Luiz Fernando Scheidt
6) She Hulk Sketchcard Jamm Drawn By the Artist Richard Cox, coloured and inked by the artist Cabbie
Superb Smile Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are my pulls I got from my case of this fantastic product

I also got the following Chase Cards from my case

1) 1 complete 72 card parallel base set

2) 1 complete Embrace Chase Card Set

3) 2 complete Sultry Seductress Chase Card Sets

4) 3 Complete Women of Marvel Chase Card Sets

I am very happy with what i got from my case of Dangerous Divas

From a very happy Millhouse Elephant Elephant Elephant

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MILLHOUSE,

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I got my case yesterday Big Grin

Feel free to say which ones I don't know, or correct any that I think I do Smile
Displayed in order of box opening.

(L-R) White Queen by Dennis Crisostomo, Ms Marvel by Jason Davies, Unknown by Eduardo Ferrara,
Lady Deadpool by Buddy Prince, Invisible Woman by Wendell Rubio, Tigra by Luiz Scheidt

Due to the katana and the blonde hair I thought the Prince sketch may be Mockingbird, but if not I have no idea. I usually look within the other cards first, then eBay if all else fails.

(L-R)Spidergirl by Guile?, Ms Marvel by JC Fabul, Tigra by Mike Glover,
Jocasta by David Lee, Elektra by Alex Magno, Unknown by Kathryn Layno Lewis

The first one looks like Guile. The next one I can't decipher much from that signature.

Unfortunately there were no Snowbirds in my case, but there were others that I'll certainly be keeping, plus a few new characters I'll be collecting.

I got two full sets of the white card insert set and just need a couple to complete the others. I assume the Embrace set starts at E10? I hope so Smile

Edit: Fixed image URL's to be direct.
Thanks to Miss Lizzy and RickSam for filling in some blanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Star*Mystyk,

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Due to the katana and the blonde hair I thought the Prince sketch may be Mockingbird, but if not I have no idea. I usually look within the other cards first, then eBay if all else fails.

I think that may be Lady Deadpool.

The Jocasta is by David Lee.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I think you may be right about it being Lady Deadpool.
I'll write that one in.

Thank you Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Star*Mystyk,

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
I think you may be right about it being Lady Deadpool.
I'll write that one in.

Thank you Thumb Up

You're very welcome. Smile

Picture of rectz
posted Hide Post
Got a box for fun to try it out I got a sketch of psylocke

Would anybody please tell me who drew this as there is no signature to identify from

Thanks

Posts: 64 | Location: vancouver/b.c./canada | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got 1 box & here is the sketch I got

Posts: 8 | Location: Madison, WI | Registered: October 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post