Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Bram Stoker's Dracula (Cult Stuff, 2012)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Cult Stuff, 2012)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
Censored!!!

Confused
I was looking at this latest break earlier this morning and saw the "uncensored" version of that sketch. While the implication was obvious, I didn't think that the sketch was any different than, say, the very deep clevages and sheer costumes drawn on many of the female sketches shown on site. JMO, though. Wink

Anyway, congrats on pulling yet another beautiful Marcia Dye sketch from this set! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:
Censored!!!

Confused
I was looking at this latest break earlier this morning and saw the "uncensored" version of that sketch. While the implication was obvious, I didn't think that the sketch was any different than, say, the very deep clevages and sheer costumes drawn on many of the female sketches shown on site. JMO, though. Wink

Anyway, congrats on pulling yet another beautiful Marcia Dye sketch from this set! Clap

I just don't want anyone to get offended - I seem to remember a certain thread about male nipples a while back....

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just don't want anyone to get offended - I seem to remember a certain thread about male nipples a while back....

Yes, we don't want a repeat of that! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
As a fan I think there should be more nipples on cards... We are working hard to make that happen Razz

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
As a fan I think there should be more nipples on cards... We are working hard to make that happen Razz

And so say all of us

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Jesse Hughes
posted Hide Post
Hey gang! Miss Lizzy, that Dracula's coffin room card was one of my better cards, I think. And about the... extra anatomy, I was 'lightly' encouraged to include some gore and nudity as this set was geared towards an adult audience. So I figured, you know, when you turn into a large bat/human hybrid your clothes are usually either left behind or absorbed in to your new body, am I right? Luckily for us viewers, it is a warm night in Transylvania so we don't have to look at unsightly bat-shrinkage. Shudder. Big Grin

Posts: 2 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse Hughes:
Hey gang! Miss Lizzy, that Dracula's coffin room card was one of my better cards, I think. And about the... extra anatomy, I was 'lightly' encouraged to include some gore and nudity as this set was geared towards an adult audience. So I figured, you know, when you turn into a large bat/human hybrid your clothes are usually either left behind or absorbed in to your new body, am I right? Luckily for us viewers, it is a warm night in Transylvania so we don't have to look at unsightly bat-shrinkage. Shudder. Big Grin

Bat-shrinkage, teehee. Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened another case today.

Inserts
Barry Lincks Canvas Puzzle - B2 & B3
Gordon Napier Canvas Puzzle - 1 complete set (9 cards)
Promo P1 (Sanna U Art)
Josh Werner Magno Card
Chase Card C1 x3
Chase Card C2 x2
Glitter Base Card #15
Canvas Parallel Cards #3 & #14
Artifact Chase Card AC1 (sand from Whitby beach)
Artifact Chase Card AC2 (earth from St. Mary's Church in Whitby)
Case Topper - Sanna U Canvas P1 promo
10 Base Sets

Sketches
Angela Capel, Puis Calzada, Peter Simeti
James Riot, Robert Hack, Dan Gorman
Maz Adams, Adam Black, Eric White

Adam Talley, William Withers, Gavin Hunt
?, Marcia Dye, Adam Talley
Dan Gorman, Mark Martino, J(ay)