Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Update (Artbox)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Update (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Opened my one box order.
Not very happy with the collation.
I got 1 base set and about 60 cards with numbers between 91 and 110.
5 of 9 rare foils
Box-topper B4
Cinema Film ard CFC4 (some guy's face)
Costume card C7 Ginny Weasley

The cards are nice and continue the series as expected.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I bought a box just for giggles. Even before I'd seen the movies I thought that the boxes were pretty fun to open as they had a nice mix of bonus cards.

I don't remember everything I got, but the main two were:

Costume card C9 Ginny Weasley #302/600
Autograph card Nat Tena as Nymphadora Tonks

Very pleased.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone recieved the aotu card or heard news about the Brenden Gleeson/Mad Eye auto redemption card?

Just wondering...

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhhh... been almost a year and a half and as of today Artbox still doesn't have the Gleeson autos. They did tell me on the phone that there are just under 300 people who have turned in redemptions and are still waiting Confused and waiting and....

Posts: 19 | Location: Midwest U.S. | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nearly two more years have now passed.... has anyone heard anything new on this Brendan Gleeson autograph ?????

Posts: 19 | Location: Midwest U.S. | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post