Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Battlestar Galactica: Premiere Edition (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battlestar Galactica: Premiere Edition (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted
I just received my 2 boxes of Battlestar Galactica, Premiere Edition and here's what I pulled from each box:

Box 1408
Costume: CC7 Apollo
Auto: Ty Olsen Frown
Cylon Threat: CT1, CT5
Quotable: Q6
Roll Call: R1, R3, R4, R7

Box 2441
Costume: CC1 Number 6!!! Big Grin Drool
Auto: Ty Olsen Frown Shake Head Mad 2 boxes, 2 Ty's!
Cylon Threat: CT2, CT4
Quotable: Q8
Roll Call: R1, R4, R6, R9 (2 are the same as my other box)

Nice cards, I was happy with the Number 6 costume card, but very disappointed that I pulled two of the same autos from my two boxes and its a minor character.

Nice cards though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rich,

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes too and opened them last night, I will post my breakdowns later. I too got a Ty Olsen auto card in one of my 2 boxes. I'm happy I got someone different in my second box (forgot name - the guy who is the President's Secretary). I also got a #6 costume card, and Apollo's costume card.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
I ordered a box and it should be on it's way.

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's what I got:

Box #5345
Costume: CC6 Commander Adama
Auto: Connor Widows
Cylon Threat: CT5,CT9
Quotable: Q8
Roll Call: R2,R5,R6,R9

2 base sets, I'm not sure if that's expected with Rittenhouse, since this is my first box from them. I was a little surprised, as I saw there were only 5 cards per pack, I thought I'd be lucky to pull 2 base sets from a box!

I was really excited about the Commander Adama costume card, didn't think I'd get lucky enough to pull Katie Sackhoff's, but I was hoping to get Nicki Clyne's. She has the neatest auto out of everyone who signed. Connor Widows was ok. Rich, if you want, I don't mind trading Connor Widows for one of your extra auto cards. That way you can have at least two different autos instead of just one. I think both are probably lesser actors.

I really like these cards. Rittenhouse did a top-notch job with the images. I do think that Tricia Helfer has become the BSG pin-up girl for Rittenhouse. She's all over these cards!

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Box# 2143
Roll Call-R3,R4.R7,R8
Cylon Threat-CT3,CT7
Quotable-Q1
Costume Card -CC6Adama Big Grin

Auto- Bouncey Tricia Helfer Bouncey Elephant Bouncey Elephant
Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Drool Smokin'

One box is all I can afford this month and it was a good one! Clap Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
congrats, Silver. I wonder if I'll ever pull a really cool auto card! Smile

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lara7320:
congrats, Silver. I wonder if I'll ever pull a really cool auto card! Smile

Thank you and I hope you pull cool auto card soon! Smile Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm sure I will, my odds can't always be mediocre! Smile Hey, what costume did they use for #6, was it the red dress?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Lara, yes, they used the famous red dress for the CC1 costume card. It's a nice card.

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it is. You guys don't drool all over your card do you? At least make sure you put it in a toploader first! Big Grin

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:

Auto- Bouncey Tricia Helfer Bouncey Elephant Bouncey Elephant
Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Drool Smokin'

Congratulations!

I'm watching an auction where that card is already over a hundred. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lara7320:
I'm sure it is. You guys don't drool all over your card do you? At least make sure you put it in a toploader first! Big Grin

I put it in a screw down plastic Holder so noone can drool on it including ME! Big Grin Smokin'

Truth is I would rather drool on her but between her and my wife it's not going to happen! My WIFE just said"RIGHT ON!!!" Smile Drool Smokin'

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
lol! At least your wife has a sense of humor! Smile

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
That's only one of the reasons I LOVE HER! Smokin'

Picture of Gotham95
posted Hide Post
Box #1075

Auto-Ty Olsson
Costume-Starbuck
R1, R3, R4, R7
CT2, CT9
Q3

Posts: 65 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bruce M. Ponzer
posted Hide Post
box 4192

2 sets
Roll Call 1,2,6,9.
Cylon Threat 6,8.
Quotable 6
Costume Colonel Tigh
Auto Tricia Helfer

Posts: 191 | Location: Rolla,Missouri,USA | Registered: November 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Bruce, congrats on the Helfer auto!! Bouncey

I was hoping to pull her from one of my boxes of cards, but alas, I pulled 2 Ty Olsons... Shake Head

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bruce. That makes two of us. Bouncey Smokin'

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my box yesterday

Box 4023
Auto Nicki Clyne as Cally
Custome Lt. Kara Starbuck Thrace
Quotable Commander Adama
2 Cylon Threats
4 Roll cards

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breakdown of my case

Roll Call (9 cards) - 4 sets + 12 spares
Cylon Threat (9 cards) - 2 sets + 6 spares
Quoteable (9 cards) - 1 set + 3 spares
Case card (2 versions) - Red eyes
Costumes
CC1 - 2
CC2 - 1
CC3 - 2
CC4 - 1
CC5 - 2
CC6 - 1
CC7 - 1
CC8 - 2
Autos
Aaron Douglas / Tyrol - 1
Alessandro Juliani / Lt Gaeta - 2
Nicki Clyne / Cally - 0
Matthew Bennett / Aaron Doral - 1
Connor Widows / Boxey - 2
Ty Olsson / Capt Kelly - 1
Ryan Robbins / Armistice Officer - 1
Paul Campell / Billy Keikeya - 2
Michael Hogan / Col Saul Tigh - 0
Tricia Helfer / Number 6 - 1 Elephant Clap
Katee Sackhoff / Starbuck - 0 Frown
Barclay Hope / Transport pilot - 1

Nice set of cards and got what I expected to get from the case.

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post