Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Art Hustle (Sidekick Media)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art Hustle (Sidekick Media)
 Login/Join

posted
i did not see one started of here are my two boxes
where else are you going to find a box with 10 autos and 2 sketch cards
most of the goods Smile

the first one is the back of the sofia kugelberg card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick...

Some great pulls...especially dig the Rammellzee and KaToPe autos, and the sketch cards as well...

Well, I got my 4 boxes Tuesday afternoon...

I LOVE this product...can't wait to sit back and read all the info on the backs...

First, I had boxes #9 with me on the box...Big Grin ...#22 with a Julie West image... #49 with Ron English ablaze...and #71 with Shawnimal...

I was able to make 4 base sets...I could have made 5 or even 6 but there were about 6 cards that I only had 4 of...so will be looking for some of those...

Of the 13 ERROR & VARIATION cards, I was able to pull 10 of them...and 5 of those I pulled doubles as well...

Each box had one REJECTED card...all with just black ink fronts and one with the wrong back as well...

...will continue with a next post so this doesn't take so long to load...

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
I'm used to buying cards where you're promised 2 sketch cards a box or 2 inserts...and inevitably, when you get down to those last few packs and you're still on pins and needles, you usually get disappointed...and then mad.

Not with The Art Hustle...

You're promised 10 autos and 2 sketch cards per box...and that's what I pulled...

A TERRIFIC batch of autos...including an Alex Pardee, Frank Kozick, Mike Egan, Jason Atomic, the APPRO NATION duo themselves, Simeon and Ashley, pulled one of my own and a slew of others as well...a few doubles are in there so, if you're interested in trading LMK...

A few doubles are unique so I'll be keeping those variations...take a peek...

Finally...LOVE my sketch cards...a terrific group including a sensational Mike Egan skeleton and Alex Pardee thingamajig...a delicate and obsessive JK5 piece...a great TGB (The GodBeast, Marty Hansen)...and love the Nemo, Twerps, kozyndan and Doktor A.

Lookin to put together a Master Auto set so, if you have any doubles... Drool

Posts: 216 | Location: New York | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I got my two boxes last night. Quite a fun product to open.

I love the cards and the different autographs were neat. My sketches were alright, but all 3 were basically black & white, pencil or pen sketches. And yes, I said I only received 3 sketches outta my two boxes. Mainly because I pulled a totally awesome art piece by MONSTREHERO. It was in the last pack of my 2nd box. A vinyl card that had MONSTREHERO molded into the multicolored vinyl. It's really sweet.

I'll have everything scanned shortly so you guys can take a look at the cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clearblue,

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
...hey clearblue...

I've seen a few images of the monsterhero sketch cards on Flickr and they look terrific...I'm jealous!

...would love to see your signature cards when you post them... Eek

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post

Here were the sketches and the MONSTREHERO vinyl card (which didn't scan very well). Sketches were by Steven Daily, Buff Monster, and Ragnar. I wish I had pulled a colored sketch/art card, but they were nice. Very tempted to get more now.

ocdlotr, you mentioned you were one of the artists. Which one are you?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clearblue,

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ocdlotr
posted Hide Post
quote:
...ocdlotr, you mentioned you were one of the artists. Which one are you?

hey clearblue...ocdlotr (obsessive compulsive disorder lord of the rings!) = len bellinger...i'm the 'abstract/conceptual' one of the group although i've worked on numerous sketch card sets (LOTRM1 &2, Star Wars 30th Anniversary,Galaxy 4 &5, The Clone Wars, Indiana Jones Heritage, Suckadelic's SuckPax Series 1 and the upcoming Dexter set)...

...tried to PM you but couldn't find any contact info...my website is on my Art Hustle card and contact info on that...PM me... Wink

posted Hide Post
awesome katope auto

man i really have to scan my pulls from my last two boxes

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here are my pulls

i also pulled the ultra rare unumbered variation card

i am still looking for three more error/variation cards (14,121,145) if you have one that is for trade please let me know
i have extras of (11,13,27,95,100, 107) for trade

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
whoa.. you pulled the golden ticket.. what do you get with that from this series of cards?

New Card Talk Member
Picture of TGB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ocdlotr:
Finally...LOVE my sketch cards...a terrific group including a sensational Mike Egan skeleton and Alex Pardee thingamajig...a delicate and obsessive JK5 piece...a great TGB (The GodBeast, Marty Hansen)...and love the Nemo, Twerps, kozyndan and Doktor A.

Thanx 4 the compliment on my art card u scored!

TGB

Posts: 1 | Location: URBANDALE, IA, USA | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

New Card Talk Member
Picture of Mike Like Bike
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any error/variation cards they would want to trade? I need cards #11 (Buff Monster), #73 (L'amour Supreme), #100 (Johan Kugelberg), #110 (Uamou Transit), #121 (Snaggs). Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: September 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone currently an active collector of TAH? I'm still in search of some originals from Series 1

Posts: 3 | Location: Champaign, IL | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My scores from last week!

Ok… 2 originals closer! RealXHead ! & Russ Karablin! To completing a Series 1 master set of originals

Posts: 3 | Location: Champaign, IL | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post