Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Night of the Living Dead (Unstoppable)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night of the Living Dead (Unstoppable)
 Login/Join

Picture of Zero
posted

Tim Proctor and Robert Aragon

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post

Scott Ethan Glenn, Boo, Chadwick Haverland,
Pablo Diaz, Bruce Gerlach, Clayton McCormack,
Isaiah McAllister, Joseph Miller, Adam Talley.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zero,

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting collection of sketches. I'm afraid I can't help you with the remaining artists but isn't Joseph Miller the sketch in the middle on the bottom row ? There are a number of new artists on this set, so maybe Jason can help out with identifying them.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Top right looks like Chadwick Haverland, bottom left is Isaiah McAllister

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason (and Kevin!).

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Thanks Jason (and Kevin!).
I think Jason takes all the credit this time as my one suggestion was wrong Twak Big Grin

The fun starts for me tomorrow as I will have one or two mystery artists of my own to identify.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
First off must say the collation was excellent with two full base sets,two chase sets and six extras,all nine autos and three spare singles,and eleven different artists plus the redemption.

The base cards form larger versions of four of the chase set posters when put in nine pocket pages.Have to say as someone not familiar with the film I would have preferred some descriptions of what is happening in the photos.

I was not lucky enough to get any of the variant autos with the inscriptions but otherwise think I did really well Smile .

Andy Fry,Bruce Gerlach,Trev Murphy.

Jay Pangan III,Jay Shimko,Jason Westlake.

Joseph Miller,Kimberley Dunaway,Ted Dastick Jnr.

Micheal Duron,Jerry Fleming.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
for those in the uk the i didnt know john major was in the film?
the sketch with 2 people

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vampy:
for those in the uk the i didnt know john major was in the film?
the sketch with 2 people

It is a striking resemblance Big Grin .The caption on the Ted Dastick sketch next tp it is very apt as that's what most people think when they see a politician coming towards them Razz .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the sketches I pulled from Box 1

[URL= ]Sketch page 1[/URL]

[URL= ]Page 2[/URL]

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the autographs;

[URL= ]Autographs[/URL]

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the backs of the Base Set;

[URL= ]Page 1[/URL]

[URL= ]Page 2[/URL]

[URL= ]Page 3[/URL]

[URL= ]Page 4[/URL]

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the Chase Set;

[URL= ]Chase Set[/URL]

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Overall pleased with this release. Not too keen on a few of the sketches but you can't like um all.

This product is very good value and a must for fans of NOTLD.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Here is the sketches I pulled from Box 1
18 sketches from one box ?

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Overall pleased with this release. Not too keen on a few of the sketches but you can't like um all.

This product is very good value and a must for fans of NOTLD.

Well done on the JD Seeber sketch, he did 20 in total, 10 for incentives and 10 were pack inserted.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love the base set and chase cards. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by treksearcher:

HA HA YET ANOTHER JOHN MAJOR .

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great looking set! Thanks for posting all the pics TrekSearcher!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is my sketches from Box 2;

[URL= ]Page 4[/URL]

[URL= ]Page 3[/URL]