Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Country Classics (Collect-A-Card)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Country Classics (Collect-A-Card)
 Login/Join

Picture of Dude502
posted
I just got done opening a box of Country Classics from 1992 an wasn't able to make a full set. No foils were found either. It's allways kinda a bummer when a box is like that.

How does it work 'round here for talking 'bout box openings? Once a box has been talked 'bout is it let go, or is it on a person per person experiance? I could put in a lot 'o mine box experiance's as well as a few Poly Bag experiance's.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 76 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Standardized the title.

Posts: 5410 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
sorry 'bout that
I'll get it right on the next one. Smile

Can I have a diet water to go please?

Posts: 76 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Board Dude502 hope you get better luck with you boxes Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
Tank's.
The Bernie Wrightston I box I open'd last nite was the same way, alway's a bummer.
But I've had good pull's as well. Smile

Tank you, please drive thru...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I noticed too Frown
Well good luck Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
Smile
LIke pullin' an auto, that's alway's a bonus.
I think outta the first like 5 box's 'o various box's I open'd when I start'd, I got an auto.
Metal

Can I keep the change??