Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Xena: Dangerous Liaisons (Rittenhouse Archives)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xena: Dangerous Liaisons (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
Picture of UmbrellaMan
posted
Hi

Has anyone any case break details? Are you finding 1 Auto Costume card per case? How many of the rarer costume cards are there in a case i.e. DC1, DC6 and DC10?

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 4 | Location: UK | Registered: March 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buckeye
posted Hide Post
My case broke down beautifully. I did not keep a count/tally of the details, but I can tell you that the case yielded both auto costume cards, all of the single costume cards, and all but one double costume card (DC1). Needless to say, I am very pleased. Smile

Posts: 36 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I was wondering when someone would post details on this set. I'd hoped to buy a box for Open that box day but too many medical bills Frown I'm really bummed since this is the first Xena set I haven't had a box waiting as soon as it was released. I like the look of the costume cards I am seeing on ebay and I like the look of the comic art set.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of UmbrellaMan
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Buckeye. Sounds like a great case break.

Posts: 4 | Location: UK | Registered: March 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buckeye
posted Hide Post
It really did break well... now if I can just find the time and energy to sort all of the common cards...

As for the costume cards, they ARE very nice. And from what I can see on e-Bay, there are a fair number of interesting variations for costume card fans and completeists to pursue.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Buckeye,

Posts: 36 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Well I managed to sneak a box order in but couldn't get it in time for open that box day but here's my breakdown.
Box 2556
Comic cards: 1, 2, 6, 7
Women and Weapons: 1, 13
Warrior Queen: 1
Costume cards: c7 and dc7
Haven't sorted the base cards.
I was pleased with this breakdown. I love my dual costume card featuring Xena and Herc. I really like the frame on the back of the weapons card and the front pictures are nice and clear. I like the comic cards since I enjoy comic art and I really appreciate that the artist's name is listed which is very cool. I like that the base cards seem to feature some very different images than had been used previously. Another cool addition to the Xena line of cards.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 4 boxes

WQ2, WQ4(x2), WQ5(x2)
WW1, WW3, WW5, WW7, WW8, WW10, WW13(x2), WW16
XC1, XC2(x3), XC3, XC4, XC5(x3), XC6, XC7(x3), XC9(x3)

C4 - Draco, C5 - Caligula
C6 - Xena, C7 - Xena
C8 - Xena, DC7 - Xena/Hercules
DC9 - Alti/Gabrielle, DC11 - Gabrielle/Aphrodite

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scott12
posted Hide Post
Got 1 box last week.

Base set : 2
Comic cards : 1,3,6,8
Women and Weapons :7,11
Warrior Queen : 2
Costume : C3 Gabrielle & DC6 Discord/Autolycus

Like this set of cards.

Posts: 111 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened a 12-box case soon after this was released. The case contained both autograph cards and the following 24 costume cards.

C1, C2(2), C3, C4(2), C5, C7(2), C8(2), C9, C10, C11

DC1, DC4, DC5(2), DC6, DC8, DC9(2), DC10(2)

The C card duplicates were mostly the same with the exception of C4. One C4 had only a tiny bit of the pattern on it.

I scanned some of the DC cards.

Note the variations of the material on the left side of each of the three dual costume cards for which I received duplicates. The Xena part of the DC10 card on the bottom left is fabric while the DC10 card on the bottom right with the hole punch appears to be leather.

Posts: 8 | Location: Vermont | Registered: April 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Nice cards Voyager!! Metal
Welcome to Card Talk!! Wave

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened a great box yesterday, very pleased:-

Comic cards - 2,5,7,9
Weapons - 9,15
Callisto - 1,4
Costume - C7,DC2
Auto/Costume - AC12

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
Opened a great box yesterday, very pleased:-

Comic cards - 2,5,7,9
Weapons - 9,15
Callisto - 1,4
Costume - C7,DC2
Auto/Costume - AC12

Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
With the holidays I was able to find a cheap box on ebay. I was never able to get all the inserts from this set so I was hoping for some inserts I needed. I was happy to get completely different inserts so that made it a good box.
Box 1202
Comic cards: 3,5,8,9
Women and Weapons: 3,16
Warrior Queen: 7
Costume cards: c6 and dc10
Haven't sorted the base cards.